PDA

View Full Version : Mourning my hardcore character - and Hi

Chon
06-16-2008, 01:39 PM
First off - Hi to everyone :). Been playing since day 1 just have'nt got around to posting in the forums till now.

To the topic,
After a lapse in concentration, brain explosion, call it what you will - I just killed my lvl 30 hardcore character (see sig).

I didn't realise how bummed I'd be but gotta say I was fairly sad when i saw the wounds counter tick over and realised what had happened.

So the discussion point - how attached are you getting to your dt characters?

Rhialto
06-16-2008, 02:34 PM

Not much since I don't play HC... :D

You must have spent some money for having a HC lvl30 char! Sure this is not funny...

draqul
06-16-2008, 03:08 PM
And promoted me to top hardcore cavalier! I wondered what happened to Ripley. That number one slot seemed so far off... There's a hole in my life now.

Rhialto, you can't buy advantages in HC, so Ripley was a labour of love, sweat and tears...

Rhialto
06-16-2008, 03:21 PM
Rhialto, you can't buy advantages in HC, so Ripley was a labour of love, sweat and tears...
You cannot buy AP?

MrsDestiny
06-16-2008, 06:57 PM
First off - Hi to everyone :). Been playing since day 1 just have'nt got around to posting in the forums till now.

To the topic,
After a lapse in concentration, brain explosion, call it what you will - I just killed my lvl 30 hardcore character (see sig).

I didn't realise how bummed I'd be but gotta say I was fairly sad when i saw the wounds counter tick over and realised what had happened.

Oh that hurts even that I read it...:eek:

merlin the wise wizard
06-16-2008, 10:09 PM
welcome to dragon tavern forum

Chon
06-16-2008, 10:32 PM
You cannot buy AP?

HC characters get credits but there's no advantages available for them to buy so no extra AP - but they do get double daily AP, 50 a day instead of the regular 25.

rblue
06-16-2008, 11:16 PM
i think that hard core chars lose all cp and 1 cp equals three ap

Jenna
06-20-2008, 05:21 AM
Ahhh! I just lost my Hardcore character to 7 straight 78+ rolls. Guess I'll be joining you in the graveyard!

http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk9/violetmetric/zephyrdeath.jpg

Not just dead but shamed too, apparently. :)

Chon
06-20-2008, 10:58 AM
lol - we're ranked one and two on the dead list. I'm not sure if that's good or bad. Someone will get ahead of us soon I guess.

At least your HC character were killed by a cool sounding monster - mine was taken out by a wobbling slimer, now thats shame.

Zaltark
06-20-2008, 03:24 PM
Lol taken out by the proverbial fieldmouse. Such a mighty warrior.

rift400
06-21-2008, 07:10 AM
Methinks I shouldn't have deleted my HC character from my char list after he died :( was nice having a high level guy... even if he was dead...

RIP Delphi

Tresserhorn
07-03-2008, 07:18 AM
I lost my HC today to 8 straight wounds of 75+ from a level 15 Fae...

Poor Gares, may he be restarted.. again :)

Chon
07-03-2008, 07:49 AM
I lost my HC today to 8 straight wounds of 75+ from a level 15 Fae...

Poor Gares, may he be restarted.. again :)

8 straight wounds of 75+ :eek:
that will strike fear into the hearts of many a hardcore player

I feel for you, that's seriously unlucky

Old Gregg
07-03-2008, 10:18 AM
I cant seem to get a HC char off the ground - I seem to get dudded by a 7 or 8 straight wound off something which i should easily win

while this may only happen once in 100-200 goes, hey thats all it takes to finish proceedings

I've since given up trying to make a HC char work. :(

Sandsfire
07-03-2008, 01:57 PM
Aawwwww bummer Chon , to aweser your question , I'm getting attached to my " Sandsfire " .. Prolly won't turn her in to a HC ,, I will however with another one of my Characters , when I make it..lol..