Dragon Tavern Forums

Go Back   Dragon Tavern Forums > DarkVisor

Conversation Between DarkVisor and uUyeel
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 11
  1. DarkVisor
    02-22-2010 01:25 PM
    DarkVisor
    If you are able to focus on both, it would be nice to get this going, but Telethos takes priority (this will be the first time ah've written anything so not sure how it will go )
  2. uUyeel
    02-22-2010 01:02 PM
    uUyeel
    My apologies for delaying the story for such a long time. I had thought at first that no-one was coming back to Telethos as it seemed that you were the only other person around.

If you're keen for it to continue, I will do my best to get it going?
  3. DarkVisor
    02-12-2010 05:33 PM
    DarkVisor
    You could maybe have Fahte gasp out to let one go, and explain later, or if it's ok with you, depending on her condition when it's mah turn, ah will have her say it before collapsing, probably in the middle/end of the fight (even with permission, want to restrict GModing to as little as possible)

Going to be tough not turning Lo into 'Smoke' from the EverQuest comics
  4. uUyeel
    02-12-2010 02:32 AM
    uUyeel
    Ah! Good idea! Will get to it. Do let some of them get away though, whether on purpose or if the guy happens to be a good runner; they are after all, infiltrators. Get in, and get out.

You may GMode Fahte to some extent also, especially if she is incapacitated. Will let you know if it's too much but I doubt that will happen.
  5. DarkVisor
    02-11-2010 10:30 AM
    DarkVisor
    Yes, Lo would help a stranger in need, that's why he would have helped the both of them (he wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the attacker and attacked, just that they would both be in need of healing, or killing depending how much of mess was made of his camp )

Remember, Lo is a stranger to this land and if someone seemingly in authority says that someone in their custody is bad, he would have no reason to doubt them

Hmmm, another, fun, way to introduce Lo and get him to help? How about after the infiltrators catch Fahte they march her along and bump into Lo on the path, literally bump into him, specially if the infiltrators are disrespectful and think they can push around Lo (just have to let me know which infiltrators to leave alive, if any, will be fun to show that big lummox some real martial arts fighting ))
  6. uUyeel
    02-10-2010 03:09 PM
    uUyeel
    Would Lo help a wounded stranger? I could have her stumble in after the fight.

My original point of having the infiltrators and Fahte fight into camp was so that they could have a reason to end up sticking together. Fahte is currently on the run from them. So when the infiltrators (sent by some big bad guy) see that Lo helped her, Lo gets promoted to the "wanted" list; I'd assume that would be a good reason for helping each other out.

Seeing as that cannot happen now, any ideas on how to keep them both in the same storyline?
  7. DarkVisor
    02-10-2010 02:37 PM
    DarkVisor
    Would be better to have Fahte stumble into camp after the fight, or maybe manage to evade the big guy and put a little distance between them before stumbling across the camp
    If there is not time for Lo to get to know Fahte, even if one of the black clads fights him, he is still just as likely to kill everyone for disturbing his peace, specially if they knock over his cup of tea in the scuffle
    Sorry to be a pain, but the introduction needs to be just right (if this goes on long enough, you might find Lo wanting to help possibly the wrong people if Fahte doesn't step in )
  8. uUyeel
    02-10-2010 04:43 AM
    uUyeel
    Oh? Ok~ What about if one of the black clad infiltrators attacked Lo & Shen?
  9. DarkVisor
    02-09-2010 07:29 PM
    DarkVisor
    Is it "Fate's Handmaiden"? The only thing ah feel you should change is the end (with Lo and Shen being strangers they are just as likely to heal the combatants, or kill them both for rolling into their camp like that, and that would result in a very short story )
  10. DarkVisor
    02-04-2010 08:39 PM
    DarkVisor
    Will check the story out now, there should be enough room for 1 more inbox message (and reply)