Dragon Tavern Forums

Go Back   Dragon Tavern Forums > DLF

Conversation Between DLF and Jodd Rybek
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 12
  1. Jodd Rybek
    02-17-2017 04:23 AM
    Jodd Rybek
    I was wondering if you still played it too! So I guess you do. Or do you just hang out on the forums?
  2. Jodd Rybek
    02-13-2017 09:07 PM
    Jodd Rybek
    Hey, Scout. Just logged onto the forums here for the first time since... Well, your visitor message wishing me a happy birthday in 2014 was waiting for me. 8-)

Just played this game yesterday for the first time in I don't know how long... was just looking for a way to kill some time. It's still kind of fun, but it's probably not something I'll ever play regularly.

How are you these days? The old Sryth forum is still mostly dead but not quite completely dead, and the GM still isn't tying up any loose ends. Pity. The game had such promise...
  3. DLF
    11-08-2014 10:01 PM
    DLF
    Happy Birthday
  4. DLF
    10-30-2014 04:21 AM
    DLF
    Hey Ned

It's good to see you.

I try to stop by here daily just to see if anyone posts.

I haven't played in a few weeks though.

I stop by over at the old Sryth forum too, though I still don't play. It's kinda dead over there, just not as bad as here.

From what I've seen, the GM is still adding little stuff along with contests but not finishing loose ends. I still wonder if he had to go and get a job again when the economy went into the toilet a couple years back.

Keep in touch here or there.

Later
    Scout.
  5. Jodd Rybek
    10-29-2014 09:10 PM
    Jodd Rybek
    Hey, Scout, how's it going? I just logged on to play for the first time in quite a while, and thought I'd say hi. -- Ned
  6. DLF
    06-27-2013 05:21 PM
    DLF
    I just noticed your message..

I haven't been playing much of anything lately, here or Sryth.

Just don't have the energy or desire...
  7. Jodd Rybek
    06-26-2013 05:20 AM
    Jodd Rybek
    I've been playing a little more lately, but haven't logged into the forum for quite a while, as you can see... 8-)
  8. DLF
    04-07-2013 02:45 PM
    DLF
    My time has been limited lately so most of mine are currently maxed out on AP's.
    Hopefully soon I'll be burning them off.....
  9. Jodd Rybek
    04-07-2013 04:46 AM
    Jodd Rybek
    That's a pretty good way to do it. You have full APs whenever you play, but still get to play reasonably often.
  10. DLF
    03-14-2013 03:46 PM
    DLF
    Mostly on the weekend. I let my AP's build during the week when I don't have much time to play then burn them up when I'm home.