View Single Post
Old 10-25-2011, 01:46 PM
Experienced Adventurer

Well, I have been trying DL for some days (I have even downloaded the 1.05 version just now to try it), and I have some comments:
  • It doesn't keep my login data, so I have to log in manually every time I want to play. Since I have 8 characters, which I play throughout the day in the office, this can be a bit of a nuisance.
  • I've compared the loading times with those of Google chrome and there is a slight difference. It's not much but, when I am playing a character with accumulated APs (100+, like today), that difference becomes noticeable. I ended up switching to Google Chrome at times (with my alts especially, since they don't have the Legendary Hunter power). This might be an issue of mine, since I've never updated my MS explorer. Perhaps if I did (if there is a way), it may run faster. I don't know if this is possible (I know nothing about programming), but if we could pick the browser of choice, perhaps this would be solved.
  • For some reason, whenever I hit "Explore", the information on the "Zone" window appears for a moment and then vanishes. If I want to keep track of the monsters I kill, I have to either hit F9 and see the big chart (which I just found - was it in the previous versions?) or select the specific area in the window below and keep refreshing it. I don't know if this is a bug or if it is working as intended (a la Blizzard )

Having said all this, mind you, I think that Dragon Logger is an EXCELENT program. The ability of keeping score on the monsters found in each area is very handy for Leg. Hunters. All in all, save for the loading issue (which, in my case, can be a bit a nuisance as well), I think it runs pretty smoothly. Congratulations on your work.

The Main Gang: Deurges - Mieki - Paeruh - Nippur
The Black Brothers: Thaurus - Ender

Last edited by WoDHells; 10-25-2011 at 01:49 PM. Reason: wrong bbcode :D