View Single Post
Old 01-28-2010, 08:29 AM
Adventurer

Fahte involuntarily flinched, anticipating the blow that did not come. Such was the norm in her line of work. Either you get dismissed as background noise, or become an object of a patron's not-so-intimate advances (sarcastically and not sarcastically). As it seems, this was one of the rare classes of tavern goers. Anyway, back to the elf with the soiled shirt.

"And a smelly one too..." Fahte added to herself, wrinkling her nose in annoyance but quickly wiping it from her features lest she offend him even more. Putting on her best Iamsoterriblysorry "not..." face, she quickly apologized profusely. Rolling the words so quickly off her lips that nothing much could be heard except for gibberish.

"Myapologiessir, veryvery sorrywon'thappenagain, sorr- eh?" Fahte stopped herself when she realized the elf was asking her a question.

"Do you know where I can put this?"

"Huh? Oh? Ah..." She began somewhat dimly.

"Rats, the cleaner's only just left. Now I've got more cleaning to do if I'm going to stay with this job."

"Here, give it to me and I'll clea-wash it for you..." Fahte stood back and extended her hand for the man's robes, even as she let her eyes stray to watch the elf's own pair.

"Ooh, blue..."

"You can come follow me to the wash area if you'd like..." the girl added.

TAG: uhh wut? Tag what?

* ~ ' - ; , . , ; - ' ~ * ~ ' - ; , . , ; - ' ~ * ~ ' - ; , . , ; - ' ~ * ~ ` - ; , .

* ~ ' - ; , . , ; - ' ~ * ~ ' - ; , . , ; - ' ~ * ~ ' - ; , . , ; - ' ~ * ~ ` - ; , .

Last edited by uUyeel; 01-28-2010 at 08:33 AM.