View Single Post
Old 11-26-2008, 08:36 AM
Experienced Adventurer

Iridris had just strapped her twin blades to her back and was picking up her bow when a muffled voice sounded through the misty air.

"Going so soon, m`lady?"
Crae said, trying to show some semblance of concern. "Hey, don`t let me be your reason for leaving?....I certainly didn`t intend on creating an argument...it`s just this blasted flu...doesn`t help my personality..." His voice cracked with a chuckle, in between an interrupting cough.

It was the human. Kray or Kay...

It was something of a surprise considering that the campsite still bustled with activity this early in the morning. Though, what should she expect? They're adventurers after all.

"Oh? It's you... still sick then?" She said offhandedly as she arranged her quiver of arrows behind her back.

"It is indeed as you surmissed, my friend. I am leaving."

Giving a slight chuckle to his statement, she continued

"I leave not because of your incessant arguments, at least it has not been directed at me... yet. No, I leave because I feel like leaving." The smile faded from her face.

"I know not what calls me, but this... waiting has been bothering my mind lately. I feel as though something calls..." she struggled to find the right word, "no, demands me to take action. "

"And that is what I intend to do." Iridris finished, as she picked up a small pouch, the last of her equipment.

Standing there, she looked at the man's face a moment longer, his soft raspy breathing filling the quiet air. At last, she said

"Well, it was good to know you.. Kray... and please, keep the formalities where it is due. I am simply Iridris."
This she spoke, face expressionless though there was a hint of mirth in her eyes.

Abruptly, she turned around and began to step into the woods. However, though her strides where long, it seemed as though she moved slower than one would expect; as if she were deliberately holding back.

Character Profiles: Lysiris Farandir & Iridris Farandir

Last edited by Wyeel; 11-26-2008 at 08:46 AM.