Dragon Tavern Forums
 

Go Back   Dragon Tavern Forums > Common Room > Roach Catchers

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 01-17-2012, 02:13 PM
stmccull stmccull is offline
Adventurer
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 2
Default Suddenly, I can't hold my liquor

I don't know if this is related to the new update or not, but for the last few days, my characters have bought one drink and immediately gone to a 90% chance of drinking too much on the next drink. Previously, it was 10%. Is this intentional? Both characters have the girdle of the iron gut, if that matters..
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 01-17-2012, 02:16 PM
Damana Mathos's Avatar
Damana Mathos Damana Mathos is offline
Dragon Tavern Overseer
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Sydney, Australia
Posts: 917
Default

What's your character name?
__________________
Playing as:


Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 01-17-2012, 02:27 PM
Damana Mathos's Avatar
Damana Mathos Damana Mathos is offline
Dragon Tavern Overseer
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Sydney, Australia
Posts: 917
Default

Never mind, found it.

Yes that's related to a recent update, but it was a bug that is now fixed - thanks for reporting it.

- DM
__________________
Playing as:


Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vBulletin Style by: vbskinpixel.com