Dragon Tavern Forums

Go Back   Dragon Tavern Forums > Common Room > General Chat

Old 07-13-2013, 12:04 AM
Experienced Adventurer

Default immortal chars

I've been reading about how some people remort up to 20 times and have been dying to ask...how? Do you drop hundreds of dollars? I really can't figure out how you do it unless you're paying tons for it.
Old 07-13-2013, 06:37 PM
Adventurer

Every time you reach level 55 or above you are asked if you would like to remort. I can not make out from your post if you have gotten that far yet but you just have to push the button and follow the directions. I have one charecter that is working on his 20th remort (Thor Ofthecape) and I have never spent a dime, real or otherwise. Keep playing and the remorts just keep coming faster and faster. Have fun!

aggie of the cape at your service,,,

aggie of the cape
Old 07-13-2013, 09:00 PM
Adventurer

Default remorting

I can't speak for everyone. I guess some of the top players do drop a lot of money on the game,but I think your average player just grinds away week after week,month after month,year after year! Every time you remort it gets a little easier to level from you're immortal skills too.
Old 07-14-2013, 02:10 PM
Adventurer

I'm currently number 3 in the Immortal Ranking (with 33 remorts); although occasionally I did buy some credits, I'd guess that all in all I've spent less than $20 a year.
Reaching level 55 becomes easier with every remort. Also, in the elite locations you can gather quite a few credits just by playing. Enough to permanently have a Royal Suite Key, and still have some credits to spare to buy advantages or additional AP.
Choosing your immortal powers wisely also really helps. Focus on the ones that give you additional AP or save AP. Next focus on the ones that give you XP. The same holds for advantages. Amulet of Recall is awesome and probably the best investment you can make, in the long run.
Goog luck!
Old 12-03-2018, 10:49 AM
Adventurer

I have a question you pick 2 immortal when you get back to 55 after that you re mort again do you upgrade the paths you have or pick new ones . I have Planeswalker and vampire so do they go to tier 2 or pick time Lord .