Dragon Tavern Forums

Go Back   Dragon Tavern Forums > Common Room > Renovations and Reality Adjustments

Old 06-24-2008, 07:46 AM
Adventurer

Default Customization

I was thinking that we could maybe have a little bit of customization depending upon our class, such as the steam crafters could make little improvements on their golem's weapons, but they have to find the materials (obviously) and they can only make certain ones depending upon their secondary items. Maybe Warmasters can, as they gain lvls, be able to put in different men in his little band of men and they can gain experience. I know this sounds like a lot of work, but I believe this may help improve gameplay by a good amount.
Old 06-24-2008, 01:36 PM
Adventurer

Hmms. Finding resources. Crafting. That's a completely other thought aswel.
Old 07-04-2008, 08:15 AM
Adventurer

The overall idea has some potential, but i'd much rather have it tied in with quests. Example: Said Warmaster might come upon a small village with an abnormally strong fellow there in a random exploration. Upon asking 'em, the fellow might say for 'em to go off and give what ails that poor village a swift kick in the rump. After successful bottom beating, he might join in(As a higher end Support than the usual). Just saying.
Old 07-04-2008, 02:06 PM
Experienced Adventurer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thidran View Post
The overall idea has some potential, but i'd much rather have it tied in with quests. Example: Said Warmaster might come upon a small village with an abnormally strong fellow there in a random exploration. Upon asking 'em, the fellow might say for 'em to go off and give what ails that poor village a swift kick in the rump. After successful bottom beating, he might join in(As a higher end Support than the usual). Just saying.
I like this idea, as in crafting was a quest. You could get resources once you had the needed items you could upgrade a weapon or other item according to you character.