Dragon Tavern Forums

Go Back   Dragon Tavern Forums > Common Room > The Bards Table

Old 07-09-2008, 10:49 PM
Experienced Adventurer

Default The Unofficial Dragon Tavern Map

If you can't see the image, just click on the red x and it will bring you to the image upload site I used, which should work.

To the west, wedged between the two mountain ranges, are the Skyclaws. The mountains to the north are the Ashpeaks. To the east is both Ajendra and Vitheka, as well as the Dreadmarsh, which is currently unmarked because I haven't explored it. It will be updated in the future. The Shattered Highlands seperate the two. The large yellow bit is the Bravaki Wastelands, and to the south of that is the Stangwood, which eventually bleeds into the Krakesh Rainforest. The Rainforest takes up the entirety of the eastern peninsula. To the north of the Ashpeaks you can see a hump of cleared land; this is the Blight, mentioned in the description for the Ashpeaks.

Other areas will receive closeups as I finish exploring them.

Terra, the world of Dragon Tavern:

Ajendran Empire and Vitheka:

Shattered Highlands:

The Temple of Xaivann was founded first, created in seclusion when the cult was still growing. Xaishann's temple, however, was created later when the cult was more or less accepted in Talmea. As such, the Temple of Xaishann is located in Talmor City. The Blasted Stone was founded in Talmor City in an attempt to counteract this.

Skyclaws:

Because of the sheer number of locations in the Ridge and the limited amount of space the Ridge had on the map, I decided not to map them out individually. The Ridge is, presumably, a hot zone containing a very, very thick concentration of monsters, compared to the more spread out areas like the Bravaki Wastes or the Stangwood.

Bravaki Wastelands

The rebel stronghold in Bravaki is not in the game proper, it's an area unique to my personal stories. Exactly what these rebels are and what they're rebelling against won't be revealed until sometime in Darkness Falls, but overall they're irrelevant to the rest of Bravaki and thus easily ignored.

EDIT: The images have been removed because they don't work for me anyway, and I'm only allowed to have four.

This is a sworded bunny. For every sworded bunny in the world, one regular bunny is defeated. If we get enough sworded bunnies on the internet, we can stop bunnies insidious plot for world domination.

- (\__/)
- (='.'=)==l--
- (")_(")

SWORDED!

Last edited by Ashen; 08-23-2008 at 07:18 PM.
Old 07-09-2008, 11:03 PM
Adventurer

Send a message via MSN to Rafeal

Bloody brillant Ashen. Now we can say that the world of Dragon Tavern is indeed a landmass. Its a nice map, makes the idea that its pretty far from location to location much more plausible.

'We're the regulators that deregulate
We're the animators that deanimate
We're the propagators of all genocide
Burning through the world's resources, then we turn and hide'

- (\__/)
- (='.'=)==l--
- (")_(")

SWORDED!

Helping Ashen's plot to destroy those damned bunnies and their plot to take the world over.
Old 07-10-2008, 02:23 PM
Adventurer

nice job, must have taken a lot of time and effort to do that, much appreciated
Old 07-12-2008, 04:47 PM
Experienced Adventurer

Send a message via MSN to Sandsfire

Bravo claps hands Good Map..
Old 07-13-2008, 06:44 AM
Experienced Adventurer

Oh dear. It seems that the Alabaster Tower in the Stangwood...Borders the Ashpeaks. That's rather impossible on the current map. Curses! Foiled again!

This is a sworded bunny. For every sworded bunny in the world, one regular bunny is defeated. If we get enough sworded bunnies on the internet, we can stop bunnies insidious plot for world domination.

- (\__/)
- (='.'=)==l--
- (")_(")

SWORDED!
Old 07-14-2008, 11:14 PM
Experienced Adventurer

On another note, those new areas fit in perfectly with the current map. The mountain range down south that splits into the Skyclaws and Thundermounts could easily be the Daggerspine, and the Blight, because it was mentioned in the description of the Ashpeaks, has already been included in the map (it's the big bowl to the north of the Ashpeaks). I've already got a plan for a fairly simple reformat of the map to place the Stangwood near the Ashpeaks, and that version should be finished as soon as I get around to it (expect it to take a week or two).

- (\__/)
- (='.'=)==l--
- (")_(")

SWORDED!
Old 07-24-2008, 03:00 AM
Experienced Adventurer

Updated, Sepsus, which I missed in the first version, is now in Vitheka where it belongs, and the Stangwood has been added along with a large peninsula to contain the monstrous thing (I would've made it bigger, as it is supposed to be 5000 square miles, but I ran out of room). The Glacial Cave was also moved because "forest" and "glacier" don't mix.

- (\__/)
- (='.'=)==l--
- (")_(")

SWORDED!
Old 08-23-2008, 07:26 PM
Experienced Adventurer

Bravaki Wastelands is up. I didn't add the location markers onto the main map because it's not the kind of place you'd mark out on a world map. Also, I'm too lazy to upload another map of Terra.

I've almost finished exploring Stangwood in-game, so that should be up pretty soon as well.

- (\__/)
- (='.'=)==l--
- (")_(")

SWORDED!
Old 08-23-2008, 08:59 PM
Experienced Adventurer

Nice Ashen! I now don't feel like I'm randomly wandering now.
Old 08-28-2008, 05:39 AM
Adventurer

nice map but really it doesn't make any sense now if there were grafics to the game the map might make sense.