Go Back   Dragon Tavern Forums > Common Room > Roach Catchers

Old 06-19-2008, 08:16 PM
Adventurer

Thumbs down It is evil

It wont work, and it is really annoying
Old 06-20-2008, 10:29 AM
Dragon Tavern Overseer

Hi,

We haven't been able to reproduce the error, which makes it difficult -- however we did make a slight change to our javascript that I think might fix it. Could you please try clearing your cache / reloading the page and trying it again, and letting me know if you still have problems?

Thanks!

Old 06-20-2008, 11:56 AM
Adventurer

I cleared my cookies, passwords, temp files urls, absolutly verything, but still no joy, i create a character and it still goes back to the create a character page after clicking confirm.
Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in that grey twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat.
Old 06-20-2008, 03:45 PM
Adventurer

Default creating a character

I m have the same problem when i go though all the option and click to create my character the list shows that i have nt done one and i have to go back and create it again but still no joy
Old 06-20-2008, 03:52 PM
Adventurer

Default worked round it

i maneged to work round it i downloaded firefox and created it though that and it worked woohoo i d say this is your best bet to get started
Old 06-21-2008, 03:36 PM
Adventurer

Don't really want to have to download firefox to play this game so it looks like i wont be playing at all unless it gets fixed.
Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in that grey twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat.
Old 06-22-2008, 12:01 AM
Dragon Tavern Overseer

Othimos, I sent you a PM -- if you send me a message with the details of the character you want I can create that for you.

Clearly that's not ideal longer-term of course, so we'll be working to put in a normal HTML non-JS version of character creation in that shouldn't cause any problems.

Old 06-23-2008, 05:01 PM
Adventurer

Thumbs down

If i have to download something im not playing.
Old 06-23-2008, 05:30 PM
Adventurer

FireFox is an Internet Explorer type program. It was suggested because for some reason your Internet Explore program is having difficulty loading the pages. Until they find the problems with the code, you won't be able to play . Sorry.
Old 06-23-2008, 08:03 PM
Adventurer

Send a PM to Damana Mathos,asking them to nmake a character up for you, that how i have 1 character for now.