Dragon Tavern Forums

Go Back   Dragon Tavern Forums > Common Room > Renovations and Reality Adjustments

Old 01-23-2011, 03:32 PM
Experienced Adventurer

Lightbulb Better public page for dead hardcore characters

I think it would be nice to add two things to the public page of dead hardcore characters:
1. Record of last battle
2. User entered last words

It would be great to see, how the best hardcore characters died and try to avoid their mistakes. There are two dead lvl 90 hardcore characters and I don't know why they died, if it was low equipment, too risky exploration, bad luck or just Really Bad Luck.

Really Bad Luck = level 90 hero without any wounds fights level 1 butterfly, 1020 success chance and hero dies because of rolls 95+ every time
Old 02-08-2011, 04:41 AM
Adventurer

"user entered last words" are basically what the Death Cry is if I recall correctly. I do support the record of the last battle, though - I'd imagine we could get records of quite a few epic last stands that way.
Old 02-11-2011, 07:13 AM
Experienced Adventurer

If Im not wrong, you must enter Death Cry before you die and you cant edit it after death. So you can never explain why you died. Death cry is last words of the character, but I want to be able to enter last words of the player - name it something like Dragon Tavern bartenders last words to make it RP.

For example, if character dies due to fast exploring and not reading the results, death cry could be: "Tell Lilly that I alwas loved her", but Dragon Tavern bartenders last words could be: "He always explored twice and think once".
Old 02-15-2011, 05:48 PM
Experienced Adventurer

Death by RNG, one size fits all.

Tags
dead, hardcore, public page