Experienced Adventurer

Sarah Palin? (couldn't resist)
Old 12-31-2008, 07:36 PM
Experienced Adventurer

Send a message via MSN to marinzeus Send a message via Skype™ to marinzeus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Temeraire View Post
Sarah Palin? (couldn't resist)
Well since the riddle has an "unappropriate" answer,who the hell is Sarah Palin?

Money is right above my reach. The Emergency Room is on the bottom floor.The third cabinet is on my left.I owe the neighbour on my right 5 euro.
What Am I?

And I hate the sick irony of my bird riddle.I found Hermano today
Old 01-01-2009, 02:34 AM
Experienced Adventurer

Quote:
Originally Posted by marinzeus View Post
Well since the riddle has an "unappropriate" answer,who the hell is Sarah Palin?

Money is right above my reach. The Emergency Room is on the bottom floor.The third cabinet is on my left. I owe the neighbour on my right 5 euro.
What Am I?

And I hate the sick irony of my bird riddle.I found Hermano today
Sarah Palin was one of the Vice President nominees in the recent elections here in the States.

It took me a good long while to get Hermano, though I don't use him. I have used Fletch far more. Actually, I'm not using either Hermano or Fletch - I'm attempting to build up to 50 Tasty Burgers (have 39 now), so I'm running with a team of the two Bos and the HoClaus.

And...umm..... I have no idea on your riddle. Hospital Accounting Department? :P

Chosen (unwillingly)
Acended One
Abyssal
Celestial
Old 01-01-2009, 08:42 AM
Experienced Adventurer

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkGwyddion View Post
Sarah Palin was one of the Vice President nominees in the recent elections here in the States.

It took me a good long while to get Hermano, though I don't use him. I have used Fletch far more. Actually, I'm not using either Hermano or Fletch - I'm attempting to build up to 50 Tasty Burgers (have 39 now), so I'm running with a team of the two Bos and the HoClaus.

And...umm..... I have no idea on your riddle. Hospital Accounting Department? :P
Soory but no.
Does Big Bo drop tasty Burgers?So far I have 10,and I just got Shorty lvl2(thx to Hermano) and Im trying for All you can eat 2.
Old 01-01-2009, 01:07 PM
Experienced Adventurer

Yes, both Bos will drop the Burger. Or they should - they don't seem to like to. Very frustrating (I do have 42. Hopefully I can get to 47 today, and take the last three from my village.)

Chosen (unwillingly)
Acended One
Abyssal
Celestial
Old 01-02-2009, 09:06 PM
Adventurer

just remember that you will need fletch back as soon as you get all fifty tasty burgers cause now you need hollow jaws.

point to Temeraire. man T gets all my riddles now.

Charles Pompuss was racing around in his new sports car when he noticed that his throat was parched. He came to a screeching halt in front of the "Soul-Ace Hotel" and the nine police cars which had been chasing him, slammed into the back of his car and each other's. How many bumpers will have been hit?

all the police were traveling in a line and by hit I mean touched by another bumper not which bumper was sitting there and smacked by another.

Hardy Pyle was washing windows on a high-rise office building when he tripped and fell off a sixty foot ladder onto the concrete sidewalk below. Incredibly, he did not injure himself in any way. How was this possible?

Professor Bumble and his sister Bee were passing the "Soul-Ace Hotel" when the professor said, "My nephew is in there and I would like to stop and say hello." "Since I don't have a nephew, I'll continue on and see you later," replied Bee. What relation is Bee to the mysterious nephew?

"I have the only key to the room containing the jewelry of my late aunt, Maggy," stated Sid Shady. "Since her death a week ago, neither I nor anybody else has entered this room. I was quite pleased to hear her will requested that all her jewelry was to be sold and the proceeds go to charity," continued Shady. Shadow removed a huge plant whose broad leaves were turned toward the wall, partially covering the safe. While Shady was working the combination lock, Shadow crossed the room to sit on the ledge of the large bay window. Shady opened the safe, and removed the bag of jewels, "I'm sure these jewels will fetch a fortune for charity," said a smiling Sid Shady. "I'll bet these jewels are either fake or there's a few missing," replied Shadow. What aroused Shadow's suspicion?

and finally a hard one

Candy Barr has five bags of candies to give to her nieces. Four of the bags have a total of 84 candies. The fifth contains four candies less than the average of all five bags. How many candies are in the fifth bag?

BUNNY SWORDED!

Why? You see, bunny is trying to take over the world by getting people to paste him into their sigs. We are on a quest to save the world from Leporidaen tyranny. Paste this sworded bunny into your sig. For every sworded bunny, one regular bunny is defeated. Together, we can stop bunnies insidious plot for world domination.

Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!
Old 01-03-2009, 12:39 AM
Experienced Adventurer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mordul View Post
Charles Pompuss was racing around in his new sports car when he noticed that his throat was parched. He came to a screeching halt in front of the "Soul-Ace Hotel" and the nine police cars which had been chasing him, slammed into the back of his car and each other's. How many bumpers will have been hit?

all the police were traveling in a line and by hit I mean touched by another bumper not which bumper was sitting there and smacked by another.
18 bumpers. Charles's car got one bumper hit(rear only), 8 of the police cars got two bumpers hit each(front and rear), and the last police car got one bumper hit(front only)

Quote:
Hardy Pyle was washing windows on a high-rise office building when he tripped and fell off a sixty foot ladder onto the concrete sidewalk below. Incredibly, he did not injure himself in any way. How was this possible?
He was washing windows on the first floor

Quote:
Professor Bumble and his sister Bee were passing the "Soul-Ace Hotel" when the professor said, "My nephew is in there and I would like to stop and say hello." "Since I don't have a nephew, I'll continue on and see you later," replied Bee. What relation is Bee to the mysterious nephew?
Bee is the nephew's mother, or the nephew is Bumble's spouse's sibling's kid

Quote:
"I have the only key to the room containing the jewelry of my late aunt, Maggy," stated Sid Shady. "Since her death a week ago, neither I nor anybody else has entered this room. I was quite pleased to hear her will requested that all her jewelry was to be sold and the proceeds go to charity," continued Shady. Shadow removed a huge plant whose broad leaves were turned toward the wall, partially covering the safe. While Shady was working the combination lock, Shadow crossed the room to sit on the ledge of the large bay window. Shady opened the safe, and removed the bag of jewels, "I'm sure these jewels will fetch a fortune for charity," said a smiling Sid Shady. "I'll bet these jewels are either fake or there's a few missing," replied Shadow. What aroused Shadow's suspicion?
Sid has the only key

Quote:
and finally a hard one

Candy Barr has five bags of candies to give to her nieces. Four of the bags have a total of 84 candies. The fifth contains four candies less than the average of all five bags. How many candies are in the fifth bag?
alotta candies... i don't remember how to do these kinds of problems lol
Old 01-03-2009, 02:20 AM
Experienced Adventurer

Quote:
just remember that you will need fletch back as soon as you get all fifty tasty burgers cause now you need hollow jaws.
Why do I need Fletch back now? I'm working on getting the Hollow Jaws now with RoboGirl, Shorty Lvl 2, and McStripeypants. I have two of the three I need.

Quote:
It's not because Sid has the only key. The plant which Shady moved was reaching towards the wall. If no one had been in the room, the plant would be reaching towards the window, as it is natural for the plant to want its leaves to be closer to its source of "food", rather than away. Since the leaves were going towards the wall, it means that the plant had been moved recently and put back "wrong"

Chosen (unwillingly)
Acended One
Abyssal
Celestial
Old 01-03-2009, 02:47 AM
Experienced Adventurer

For the Candy one, the bag has 79 candies in it.. making an average of 83.
Old 01-03-2009, 08:11 AM
Experienced Adventurer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Temeraire View Post
For the Candy one, the bag has 79 candies in it.. making an average of 83.
That cant be right.The fifth bag has 16 candies,making the total average 20.
(84+16):5=20; 20-16=4
Am I right?
Dont forget:
Quote:
Money is right above my reach. The Emergency Room is on the bottom floor.The third cabinet is on my left. I owe the neighbour on my right 5 euro.
What Am I?