Dragon Tavern Forums

Go Back   Dragon Tavern Forums > Common Room > The Bards Table

Old 08-31-2009, 03:49 PM
Experienced Adventurer

Default Dwarven Brothers Bond in Blood and Stone

(well iv been gone for a while, loved and lost, had some good times and bad times but im now back for good and ready to put my summer behind me so now most know about my dwarf brothers Corde, Gorde the twins and there younger brother Gorin are finally meeting for the first time to rebuild there clan. Get revenge and some plots thicken how deep does this tail get)

The brothers are gone off in the world far in wide but what brings them together will bring the world apart
Old 08-31-2009, 10:04 PM
Experienced Adventurer

Wait, the twins have never met each other before? If you have their first meeting in the DT after a night of heavy drinking (like there is any other kind for a dorf? O_o), it would be hilarious if done right (they are identical twins, right?)
Be awarned, least THEY appear
----------------------------------
To take thee to account, for thou current deeds
Old 09-01-2009, 01:41 PM
Experienced Adventurer

yah it would and if you do have qustions about the story putt it in the OCC thread for me plz

The brothers are gone off in the world far in wide but what brings them together will bring the world apart
Old 09-03-2009, 03:43 PM
Experienced Adventurer

The moon is high over the little tavern, skies clear of clouds showing off all the stars in the never ending night. The sound of marry making in the little tavern was that of a celebration for a young adventure who has come home to his mother.

My son, my son Gorin you have finally come home to me oh how I worried, my haven’t you’ve been fed you’re as skinny as a pole, and you beard has lost its shine

Mother I am fine but look at this tavern did you do this for me? How did you know I was coming?’’

Gorin said with wonder looking at the all the streamers and food laid out to him not to mention all the ale he could drink.

How she knew! Boy we could hear you miles away crying for her HWAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Quite before I cut you off Peevs and I do mean it

Brighet snapped at the local the local drunk.

Torin from the guard post saw you and came to tell me son, and who is this you bring with you.”

She looked at the wild young man standing next to Gorin who wore wolfs clothing with untamed hair. The most catching thing about him was his eyes where those of an animal blue and wild.

Allow me Gorin, I am Rootert son of Apilgo I hail from the woods to the north of here where not even the sun can peers the leaves of the great trees

Rootert said with a wide smile. Brighet caught a whiff of his musky scent of brunt wood, a strange flower, and something she couldn’t quite place. Apart from that she was shocked by the way he spoke as if had never lived a day of his life out of a city.

Rootert now that is a strange name you have and the way you speak is not what of what I expected not to be rude.”

Yes the name is that of nature for I am like a root strong but never seen don’t you think.”

Brighet gave him a look up and down she could see nothing special about his physic but somehow she could tell there was strength.

Well of any manner you are welcomed to my tavern as any friends of my sons but might I ask did you meet

Well to honest mother he saved my life
)(Gorin last post in Goblinoid skirmish)(

I was trapped in a cage

As Gorin began to speak the tale began to wrap around Brighet

------------------------------------------------------------===-------==-

The rain was heavy and sticky trapped in the small cage even for a dwarf sat Gorin Stongarm all hope has left only one thing left was rage the rage for stupidity and to the Goblin leader. Who tortured him so cutting him or beating him to near death only to stop and bring him back to do it all over.

Huck huck hehe what wrong dwarfy no play today heckheckheckhee

Gorin at the scum that stood before him no taller than he was the ugly slime he spat on the ground and turned red eyes to the goblin

Mark my words you will get yours by my bear hands you will die”

HECKHECK HEE HEE dwarfy get angry eye go red eh heck heck heehee you ready to play now hehehehe

Yes just open the door to this forsaken cage and we can play

The goblin pulled out to small axes that once belonged to Gorin he smiled and walked away from the cage to his tent.

Don’t you run you slugs trail, lizard sweat offish ork your mother was a pig and your father a goat

Heckhekc heehee how you know my mama and papa dwarfy hummm heckheck heck hee

The Goblin laughed from his tent. The rain kept the goblins in all their tents leaving Gorin alone in his cage for the rain to cry on. A lone wolf entered the camp looked around and saw the dwarf trapped in the cage it walked causally over to the cage as if there was no trouble or danger just a little dwarf sitting in a cage in the rain

Silly dwarf what do you do out here in the rain “, said the wolf

It speaks”, said Gorin with shock but mind numb form pain and rage he didn’t wonder long “Can you open this cage for me friend”

The wolf sat and yawned not really caring “I could but then again I couldn’t but it seems nature as pulled us here for today so yes I think I will

Gorin stared dumbly at the wolf then to surprise as it began to change into what is a man he stood with mace and shield in hand lifting the latch to the cage as if there was nothing to it then looked down at the dwarf and smiled

You seem surprise to see me but all that can wait if I remember you have someone to kill with your bare hands. Oh yes by the way names Rootert

He said extending his hand for a shake.

Gorin stared at Rootert as if there was something off about him but that could wait
Names Gorin Strongarm and your right” and with that Gorins’ eyes took on a pink shade and he strolled to the tent where is prison keeper stayed

Oh Goby dwarfy want to play

The Goblins eye shot open wide only to see a fist fly to his face knocking him out, Gorin lifted the head of the Goblin and gave it a shape twist snapping the neck of the goblin and ending his life and starting that of a new life for Gorin as a killer. He reached down to pick up his two axes then left the tent to find Rootert still there still smiling

I see your a man of you word but might a say we might need to leave now seeing hows you killed there leader and what not’’

And right after he said that you could hear a horn blow from a goblin who saw the two intruders

I agree besides I think it is time I go home
----------=--=-=-======--=-=-=-=-=-=-----------=-========-==------=====----------------==================--

The tavern began to weave back in to Brighet vision

Oh Gorin” she said sadly “I should of never let you left you belong here with me”

Brighet turned to Rootert

Thank you for saving my son I don’t know how to repay you but you can stay as long as you like

That would be nice Miss Strongarm but I am here for a party now all your son has spoken of is how you could throw a party that could rival a kings