Dragon Tavern Forums

Go Back   Dragon Tavern Forums > Common Room > The Bards Table

Old 01-21-2010, 07:22 AM
Experienced Adventurer

Default [RP] - Hagen Invasion

Southern Sea - Hagen Fleet

"Water.
There is water everywhere, that is because I am out sailing on a small light sloop. Who am I? I am nobody, I am just a simple messenger sent by my master to deliver this message I carry to both a General and an Admiral whom are out here waiting for this message so they can start the invasion on those pathetic kingdoms north of here and then we, the Hagens, will rule their lands.
Now, if you will excuse me, I believe I am getting very close to the fleet."

"He's here! Admiral Shukov, The Messenger is here!" A man around his late forties came out of his cabin, he wore a white plain shirt, black pants and black boots, he had dark blue eyes and a full grown beard on his face and his black hair was graying.
Shukov quickly grabbed his telescope in his cabin and came back out with a telescope and quickly scurried over to the starboard, where the other crewmen were gathering. He put the telescope up to his right eye and looked through, what he saw was a small light sloop with one man on it and a small red flag with an insignia of a Flying Viper on it.
"Inform General Kliiegg that the messenger has arrived." Shukov ordered the same crewman who told him, doing as he was told, the crewman ran to the other side of the boat.

"Let him aboard." the admiral ordered to the crew once the small sloop had gotten closer, the crew did as they were told and threw down a ladder along with two ropes to tie to the small sloop. the young man climbed up the ladder after tying the ropes to his small sloop, carrying with him a tube-like container, he wore a brown coat and pants, he had dark brown hair and green eyes.
"I need to deliver this message," he waved the container "To Admiral Shukov and General Kliiegg"
"I am Admiral Shukov and this," he pointed to a man standing next to him "Is General Kliiegg"
The young man took a few steps closer, "This is for you." he said, offering the container to the Admiral, the Admiral took it and headed for his cabin, with the General following behind.

The Admiral's cabin didn't have much in it, there was a small table with a few chairs around it in the center of the room, a rack carrying a black coat on it and a black hat on the top of it, there was another room with a small bed with a small chest in front of it"
"You don't do much, do you?" The General said to the Admiral, "At least I don't collect skulls from the people I kill." The Admiral said, referring to the General, it was true, he did collect skulls from his many battles when he can, he even decorated his left shoulder pad with a skull on his armor, which he wore right now, it also had three short spikes on his right shoulder pad, the front of his armor had a dozen studs on it, his brown eyes had a menacing look about them and his black hair was tied behind his head, he had a scar under his left eye.
"What does it say?" He asked once the Admiral had opened the container and pulled the scrolled up paper out and unrolled it, "It says to prepare and then attack in three days" the General's eyes glittered at these news, "Then lets get the army ready for the war soon to start in three days!" then the General left the cabin, excited to finally receive the news.

Three days later, late night
Dragon Tavern - Where it all begins

"Griff, get me another round of Moonwater" Griff is the name of the man who worls as a bartender here, Silthian, was the elf with long ears, long blond hair, ocean blue eyes and was wearing a green robe, white shirt, white pants and brown shoes.
"Here ya go" Griff said as he slid another cup of Moonwater over to Silthian, "Thank You." Silthian said and then took a sip of his Moonwater.
He was relaxing from coming in after a long day of getting lost in the sub-dungeons and he promised himself he would never go in that place ever again.

Welcome to the Hagen Invasion RP!
Rules:
Obey the GM
No God Modding
Keep it clean
And have fun! (That is an order!)

If you have any questions or want to give me a heads up on any mistakes I made, then just send me a PM or ask me in the [OOC for active RPs] and I'll be sure to answer or fix whatever it is.

http://jevolin.deviantart.com/

Last edited by Silthian; 01-21-2010 at 08:07 AM.
Old 01-22-2010, 05:11 PM
Adventurer

It was nearing the end of her shift and Fahte was anxious to be back home, sitting by the fireplace with a bowl of Old Mother Rosettia's lamb stew between her hands. A lock of her flaming red hair had slipped from the confining band and it hung down, gently tickling her lips as the girl laboured to clean the bar. She was dressed like a typical tavern girl though her blouse was not as raunchy as expected. She cared little for the leering gaze of drunken men.

"Griff, get me another round of Moonwater" The sole patron sitting at the bar spoke up, getting the barkeep's attention.

Wrinkling her nose in annoyance at this latest obstacle in her mission to round up all the ale stains in the world, she made her way slowly towards the man. Pausing here and there to rub furiously at a splotch of spilled drink.

"My, you sure are out late sir elf-" She began as she reached him. Pausing as if she had found another stain, she darted forward but instead clumsily brushed against the cup in front of the man, spilling a generous amount of liquid onto the table.

"Oops..." Perhaps, now he would leave her to the table.

Last edited by uUyeel; 01-22-2010 at 05:46 PM.
Old 01-27-2010, 10:07 PM
Experienced Adventurer

South in the Ocean - Hagen Fleet

The Admiral stared out to the misty night, He had recently sent out a dozen assassins out ahead to take care of anybody who would be able to spot their fleet approaching and was now waiting for the Assassins to send the signal which will indicate that the area is clear. Shockuv noticed a dim yellow light in the water, He pulled out his telescope and could see that it was a small fishing boat with a few men on it, fishing out in the dark,
'What are they doing out this late?' The Admiral wondered,
'Well, I guess they will have do die early.' with that thought in his head, He signaled for three men with crossbows to kill the fishermen out fishing, they immediately to the bow of the ship and all three whispered to each other while they took aim at their targets, by now the fishermen were yelling at each other when they saw a few war boats that were slowly sailing closer to their lands while waiting for their signal. soon their yelling quickly turned into screams as the three men with the crossbows eliminated their targets.
'I hope nobody heard that.' he thought to himself.

Dragon Tavern
IC: Silthian

"My, you sure are out late sir elf-"
Silthian looked up to see a human girl talking to him while cleaning the place up, she then paused as if looking as something and then reached out with her arm and spilled his drink on the counter and then the liquid getting all over his robes, He quickly pushed back his stool and stood up so that he would not get anymore on.
"Ah, well I needed to get this washed anyways," He said, trying to remain calm, so that he doesn't lash out at the girl who was only doing her duty.

He grabbed the part of his robes that got wet and smelled it, the smell of the Moonwater was there, but he could also smell the horrible smell he forgot he picked up while out adventuring for things to sell, He let the part of his robes he was holding drop and then took it off and held it in disgust,
"I definitely need to wash this, I can't believe I forgot about that horrible smell." He said, unsure what to do with it,
"Do you know where I can put this?" He asked, to the girl who spilled his drink on him.

TAG: uUyeel.

Old 01-28-2010, 08:29 AM
Adventurer

Fahte involuntarily flinched, anticipating the blow that did not come. Such was the norm in her line of work. Either you get dismissed as background noise, or become an object of a patron's not-so-intimate advances (sarcastically and not sarcastically). As it seems, this was one of the rare classes of tavern goers. Anyway, back to the elf with the soiled shirt.

"And a smelly one too..." Fahte added to herself, wrinkling her nose in annoyance but quickly wiping it from her features lest she offend him even more. Putting on her best Iamsoterriblysorry "not..." face, she quickly apologized profusely. Rolling the words so quickly off her lips that nothing much could be heard except for gibberish.

"Myapologiessir, veryvery sorrywon'thappenagain, sorr- eh?" Fahte stopped herself when she realized the elf was asking her a question.

"Do you know where I can put this?"

"Huh? Oh? Ah..." She began somewhat dimly.

"Rats, the cleaner's only just left. Now I've got more cleaning to do if I'm going to stay with this job."

"Here, give it to me and I'll clea-wash it for you..." Fahte stood back and extended her hand for the man's robes, even as she let her eyes stray to watch the elf's own pair.

"Ooh, blue..."

"You can come follow me to the wash area if you'd like..." the girl added.

TAG: uhh wut? Tag what?

* ~ ' - ; , . , ; - ' ~ * ~ ' - ; , . , ; - ' ~ * ~ ' - ; , . , ; - ' ~ * ~ ` - ; , .

* ~ ' - ; , . , ; - ' ~ * ~ ' - ; , . , ; - ' ~ * ~ ' - ; , . , ; - ' ~ * ~ ` - ; , .

Last edited by uUyeel; 01-28-2010 at 08:33 AM.
Old 04-04-2010, 07:41 PM
Experienced Adventurer

Hey guys, I'm sorry for disappearing on this RP, although, there was only one of you and I didn't make it past two posts, so I am going to claim this RP game over, even though its dead and nobody probably cares about this RP.
For now I think I will just stick with what I can handle.

Sorry for not coming sooner to say this.

Old 04-05-2010, 12:50 AM
The Anti-Spam Fairy

Send a message via MSN to QTChi

hmmm... :P

~ Qtchi's Profile ~