Dragon Tavern Forums

Go Back   Dragon Tavern Forums > Common Room > The Bards Table

Old 09-22-2010, 07:58 AM
Adventurer

Default Tidings from across the sea.

A.N Anyone who has joined one of my previous RPs can join this one and dont have to ask, if you haven't joined a previous rp, just message me to clear it.

Captain Fremen Talla of the Skyclaw Alliance stood tall in his stirupps as the sun peeped over the horizon. "Boy Bruce will be pleased to see me" he said to his horse Warrior. Over the past two years Fremen had sailed across the Great Sea in a quest to find and destory threats unknown. Over those two years he had not seen Terra or had any means of contacting it "Well i did have message pidgeons." Fremen said. Warrior shook his head dissaprovingly, he had not been fond of those flashy pidgeons and appeared to have been almost laughing when Fremen had had to throw them overboard during a storm. "Your a horse of few words Warrior" Fremen said smiling, he and his horse were old friends. Finally Tavern Town appeared in the distance. " How fare you my friends" Fremen called to the guards on the gate, the guards stiffened as they saw the newcomer then relaxed as they recongnized him. The guards opened the gate to admit Fremen. As Fremen rode through the streets he wondered if Bruce would have something rare for breakfast. He also imagined the suprise faces of his old friends when they saw he had returned, "They'll be less pleased when they find out why I returned" Fremen said darkly, then he shook his head to clear the thought, for now, he just wanted to meet his old friends and have a drink with them to celebrate his return, he could break the bad news later.
Old 09-06-2012, 05:48 PM
Experienced Adventurer

So he sailed across the great sea, where did he go
Eclipsus (might delete this one soon)