Dragon Tavern Forums

Go Back   Dragon Tavern Forums > Common Room > General Chat

Old 01-03-2014, 03:33 PM
Experienced Adventurer

Question Does anyone still play this game

Does anyone still play this game... I come back maybe once every 6 months. Dragon tavern has some interesting lore but its pointless to have more than one character. Things need to change to make the game more interesting than just words. At any rate what do you all think and if anyone still comes here... Post it here.a
Eclipsus (might delete this one soon)
Old 01-04-2014, 11:43 AM
New Arrival

Yes I do, most days I log in and use up all my action points. In fact I do not think I have maxed out and lost action points in a long time, but the forums are very quite and I doubt if anyone reads them let alone replies to any posts.
Over the last few years the game has all but died there are no updates and no special events for Easter, Christmas etc it is a shame but either the developers are working on something else or even the company has ceased to exist, someone has also posted that he has mailed the company regarding an issue and had no reply. But as long as the game is active I will log in and play, as I max out the levels that may change as it does get harder and boring the higher you go it seems. Well take care and keep playing if you enjoy it.
Old 01-07-2014, 10:49 PM
New Arrival

I still play.
Old 01-09-2014, 03:11 AM
Adventurer

Default Playing

I'm not sure how many are playing this game anymore but as you can see not too many are on the forums.
I've been playing almost daily for several years and have 7 characters I try to keep updated. There seems to be a regular or core group of vets that I've noticed on the recent happenings page and others that seem to come and go.
The only reason really to play the game is to try to level up or improve your rankings.

It's obvious the Dragon Tavern and Rowdy Baron games! 1. No longer care about the game, 2.It's on auto pilot, 3. all of the above. There are very few holiday celebrations etc but it's a free game and we can't expect to much I guess.It must be generating some revenue though because it still running.

Yes the game has many flaws.The worst ones for me are the pre-determined number generator PNG instead of a RNG Random Number Generator! It seems the game decides if you are going to win or lose sometime no matter what you do. In gambling you can lose over 10-12 times in a row time after time! This is almost astronomically impossible! Even worse though if you have all your ultimate points maxxed out and most of the specialized points and you battle an elite boss 2 or 3 times your level or higher than you the ultimate points are turned off and you can get hit for over 40 points right out of the box!

As I said after several years of playing I asked them to take care of a problem and they refused to fix it or even acknowledge it so I to will no longer be playing the game either if it's not corrected!

Last edited by Hooptie; 01-09-2014 at 03:20 AM.
Old 01-11-2014, 10:29 AM
Adventurer

I'm still playing every day and I think there are some out there doing just the very same. You just have to have an eye on the log.

Personally I would wish for more "special events", the last one was May 2013. I know it is a lot of work and the game doesn't generate much cash. Nevertheless it would be nice to have a little event from time to time for those still playing year after year.
Old 01-12-2014, 04:26 PM
Adventurer

Same here. I've been playing since just after D.T. started and am now on most every day. I would also like to see more special events or at least an occasional note from Rowdy Baron to let us know they still care.

Capemaid and all her crew

aggie of the cape
Old 02-01-2014, 06:51 AM
Adventurer

Who's playing this anymore? Not I, I'm done! After 5 years of playing faithfully and daily, through some kind of misguided loyalty I guess, I've had it!
As I've said many times before Rowdy Baron or the DT staff no longer care about this game so I don't either!
I asked them to fix a glitch or error on one of my characters and sent them multiple messages that were totally ignored! I gave them over a month of playing a character that went up 5 levels but is still on the dead list
They do nothing with this game as you can see by the absence of hollidays like Festivus etc! I resisted other games friends wanted me to play because I really liked this game at first. After awhile though the fixed gambling rolls,the predetermined number generator, (PDG), watching your character get hit over 43 time on normal the first battle because your ultimate points are turned off started to get old.
I could put up with that a little but not totally ignoring a easily fixed error or glitch! So enough is enough. As I said I have played about 7 characters daily for 5 years,many are ranked #1 in their class and these lazy worthless bums won't lift a finger to do anything about the problem ! Good bye all ! There are thousands of other games I can waste my time on out there!

Last edited by Hooptie; 02-01-2014 at 06:57 AM.
Old 02-02-2014, 06:49 PM
Experienced Adventurer

Yeah, I havent been playing in ages either,. just check the forum so n then.

The events are manually triggered - but they dont even bother with those anymore.
A sad day.
At least if they still did that it'd give us an impression of the game being alive,. but this much / lack of support will leave a bad impression on the company for any future games they might release.
Old 02-03-2014, 03:38 AM
Adventurer

I would have to say that I play once day every other week or so.

I have 20 characters but only play a couple of them. I hate to delete any of them since about half still have 500 AP's from the last time everything was doubled.....
Old 02-04-2014, 02:55 AM
New Arrival

tamphotoshop.us chúc các b?n 1 ng*y cu?i nam t?t l*nh....