Dragon Tavern Forums

Go Back   Dragon Tavern Forums > Common Room > General Chat

Old 06-14-2011, 04:45 PM
Experienced Adventurer

Default XP per level

Hi. I was wondering if there's any way of knowing how much experience each level is going to require. I mean, is there a chart of some sort or any formulae that I may use? I am asking this because I plan to keep remorting at lvl55, and, since my main character is a Demigod, I want to make full use of his believer points. For that, I need to know the exact amount of XP I need per level.

So, is there such a chart, or formula, that I may use? I haven't been able to find one so far.

edit: I've started making a table with this information in the DT Wiki. Check it out (and help me complete it, if you can).

The Main Gang: Deurges - Mieki - Paeruh - Nippur
The Black Brothers: Thaurus - Ender

Last edited by WoDHells; 06-15-2011 at 12:07 PM.
Old 06-14-2011, 07:07 PM
Adventurer

Well, short of a developer coming in and giving a full list, there is a method to find out, but it involves going through each level yourself. You'd have to take your current XP, add the XP to level, and that's how much total XP is required to get to the level ahead of you, and you'd have to record the information for each level as you go.

I can say that, for my level 44 Dread Minstrel, Erich Zann, 8,281,215 + 364,885 = 8,646,100, which should be the required total XP to reach level 55.
Old 06-14-2011, 07:26 PM
Experienced Adventurer

Well, you gave me another idea. Since I don't have other characters in the 50s, I went through the rankings and wrote down the estimate experience needed for each level. It's not perfect, but it works fine for me. When I have a list, I'll edit the first message, so it's there for everyone to see.

Old 06-14-2011, 10:56 PM
Experienced Adventurer

Well, I made a page about this in the Dragon Tavern wiki (I'll edit the first post and add the url there). If you guys could help me complete the chart, I'll much apreciate it.

Old 06-15-2011, 01:46 AM
Experienced Adventurer

Don't know the actual XP totals for the levels, but for a demi-god to get through them takes the following amounts of believer points (with thanks to the apparently departed nebsmith for working these out first time):

Level 1 - level 54 costs 285 points to level 55

Level 2 -
50 - 125 points
51 - 139 points
52 - 142 points
53 - 149 points
54 - 137 points

Level 3 -
41 = 27 Believer Points
42 = 28
43 = 28
44 = 28
45 = 38
46 = 43
47 = 44
48 = 44
49 = 45
50 = 63
51 = 69
52 = 71
53 = 72
54 = 72

Which means you need 672 points in total to get from level 41 to level 55 (and a more realistic 645 if you start at level 42). In practice you need slightly fewer, because you get have to kill something to actually go up a level, and I always try use up the AP I get for each level and that earns a few points as well.
Old 06-15-2011, 02:46 AM
Experienced Adventurer

Well, this is really helpful information. Thanks.

Nevertheless, I think it'd be nice to start filling the exp table. If you guys have several characters, all you have to do is check their totals and send them to me via PM. You don't even have to edit the wikia page yourselves.

By the way, when you remort you lose believer points, along with exp and all the other stuff you lose, right?

Old 06-18-2011, 01:37 AM
Experienced Adventurer

Wow! Many great thanks to dracfodder, who contributed greatly towards completing the list. There are still some gaps, I know, but he helped a lot.

Old 07-12-2011, 01:24 PM
Experienced Adventurer

Quote:
Originally Posted by WoDHells View Post
By the way, when you remort you lose believer points, along with exp and all the other stuff you lose, right?
No, believer points carry over, so you don't have to worry about getting the sums a bit wrong. Blood points for Vampires carry over as well. I don't think anything else does
Old 07-15-2011, 08:13 AM
Experienced Adventurer

That is good to know.
Thanks.

Old 07-22-2011, 09:45 AM
Adventurer

So, while being a horrendous waste of resources it is possible to save up and do an entire stuntrun with beliver points (plus the 54 kills required to level up)? Anyone of the old guard done that already?

An ascension history that allows checking for such stunts would be interesting (days played that run, AP spend, etc).