Dragon Tavern Forums

Go Back   Dragon Tavern Forums > Common Room > The Bards Table

Old 09-28-2008, 03:17 PM
Experienced Adventurer

the dwarf fundles over the words putting aside his own ignorencs he mubles loudly "well whats goin on here nowin i cant catch some of sweet sleep im interested"
________
Republica

Last edited by tydog05; 08-15-2011 at 01:08 PM.
Old 09-28-2008, 03:22 PM
Experienced Adventurer

"That, my friend, has to be asked from Kegnar here", Mill said and pointed at the earth sage with his dagger before resuming to picking his teeth with it.
"We are going to find some glory, gold and girls. In that order."

Approved by Shedek
Old 09-28-2008, 03:28 PM
Experienced Adventurer

"Ah sounds good to me iv slept to long as it seems mind carring a dwarf besker" showing his ax and the glint to showed almost as if it winked
________
Nikoletta live

Last edited by tydog05; 08-15-2011 at 01:08 PM.
Old 09-28-2008, 09:57 PM
Adventurer

“Aye, there will be plenty o’ glory and gold, and a wealth of knowledge to be found about this land,” Kegnar said, removing a large map from his pack. He opened it and pointed to a spot marked on it. “This be the obsidian keep, not far from ‘ere by my reckoning. I found it a few nights ago, and that be where Mill and I plan to go.”

“Yeh two be welcome to come as well. I’d certainly feel better with a sky knight and a fellow dwarf at me side.”
Old 09-28-2008, 10:14 PM
Adventurer

"Well, that's odd."

Elrin Windheart leaned on his staff, the cool desert wind blowing at his shoulder-length hair, his bright blue eyes seeming to glow in the night. He was examining a large glass outcropping that looked remarkably like a rhino bug being eaten by a giant cat. He wasn't referring to the appearance of the glass (though it certainly was interesting) so much as that he was quite certain he had paused to admire this very outcropping not two hours ago. He shrugged, turned, and started to walk away. He was most certainly not lost.

He was dressed in a dark blue robe that hung loosely around his frame. His staff was obviously not a walking stick; a bright crystal sphere attached to the head identified it as a wizard's tool. A musty spellbook was strapped to his side, one that appeared to focus on magic of the wind and weather. He was a Storm Lord, for certain.

He had come to the Bravaki Wastelands earlier that day, though the day's scorching heat had driven him back to the acceptable climate nearer to the Dragon Tavern. He had returned near sundown to explore the wastes, which were said to be filled with all sorts of treasures and adventures for those bold enough to seek them. Thus far in his career, he had only truly explored the Skyclaw Ridge Mountains, which were far too near his homeland to sate his wanderlust.

The sound of nearby voices tore him from his thoughts. He scampered up a large dune, and crouched just below the top. He peeked over the dune, and spied a gathering of people standing over the broken remains of a golem. There were only three kinds of people that had any business in the wastelands: adventurers, archaeologists, and bandits. He wondered which kind these were.

Well, there was one way to find out.

He stood up over his hiding place and called out to them. "Greetings and well met, friends! Might I inquire as to what you're up to in this lovely land?"

Last edited by Mask; 09-29-2008 at 12:57 AM.
Old 09-28-2008, 11:53 PM
Experienced Adventurer

"Aye with my bseker axs by my side all that oppose use will fall" the dwarf gives a toothy grin "Names Gorde" he says extending his hand
________
Shyladyshy live

Last edited by tydog05; 08-15-2011 at 01:09 PM.
Old 09-29-2008, 06:44 AM
Anti-spam Angel

Kartana's wyvern descended slowly at her bidding although she could feel his tension at her joining up with the band of adventurers. Slipping into a telepathic bond with him she sought to calm Taylon down.

Landing carefully on the sand, Taylon cast baleful glances at everyone gathered, seeming to suspect danger to his partner from any of them at any time.

'Taylon calm down' she thought as she prepared to dismount. Rolling her eyes as he whipped his tail around in a final, defiant, and flagrant, show of force she stepped off him and onto the sand. Turning around and giving Taylon an angry look, which he balked at, she started walking towards the group.

Seeking to have the last word at all times Taylon shot the thought 'you aren't my partner for nothing are you' at her, which she smirked at, she arrived to where the group had assembled.

Old 09-29-2008, 07:09 AM
Experienced Adventurer

Mill grinned at the Sky Guard. "Fear not! My brother is a Sky Guard too, altough yet an aspiring one."
Then he heard the newcomer. "Aye, we be just strolling around the realm! Nothing to worry about, this fellow didn't like us stomping on the grass", he grinned and pointed at the defeated golem. "Care to join our little trip to one big obsidian diners?"

Approved by Shedek
Old 09-29-2008, 05:02 PM
Adventurer

“Hail, friends,” Kegnar said, greeting the storm lord and the sky guard. “We be traveling to the Obsidian Keep, an ancient fortress said to play a role in the war that took place here long ago. We hope to find knowledge of history for the Library of the Dragon Tavern, and to find some gold for ourselves.”
Old 09-29-2008, 05:46 PM
Anti-spam Angel

Answering the War Master first Kartana looked at him curiously, her eyes all azure blue but the grey flecks in them reflected the steel in her voice as she spoke to the War Master.

"All Sky Guards are aspiring until one attains the rank of Lord Of The Skies which is only given to our most highly skilled and veteran Guards. Not many survive to claim that title. I'm only a Lieutenant myself by rank" she said indicating the ingraved Watcher of Skies epulets set on her shoulders.

"Also I wouldn't say 'fear not' at Taylon he's more likely to get angry." she said, amusement evident in her voice as she spoke again "Wyvern's do get along with humans of similar temprements you know..." She deliberately let her voice trail off.

Turning her attention to the dwarf she answered "The Obsidian Keep is an evil place, but who could turn down the chance to prove oneself and get gold in the process, I need some money for Taylon anyway. I accept your offer and join you in this journey of yours."

Tags
bravaki wastelands, obsidian keep, role play, treasure