Dragon Tavern Forums

Go Back   Dragon Tavern Forums > Common Room > The Bards Table

Old 09-29-2008, 06:17 PM
Experienced Adventurer

"Aye, you be a warrior allright. Let us just agree that we both try not to let our pets get haywire over one another", Mill grinned. He was starting to like the Sky Gyard. "Anyways, it is good to hear that you are coming along. A Sky Guard is an powerful ally. And enemy, don't remind me..."
"Boys, start moving out! Vito, Johnnie, take the ends of the line! Two go scouting ahead! Move it!"

Approved by Shedek
Old 09-29-2008, 06:48 PM
Experienced Adventurer

"ah yes my blades thrist let us move my pruse needs to be fed a few gold coins just let me fetch some of mi gear from thy cave" says the dwarf as hurrys away to retrive some things in wich will aid him on this jounry
________
NakedKittyKat

Last edited by tydog05; 08-15-2011 at 01:09 PM.
Old 09-29-2008, 08:49 PM
Adventurer

Elrin grinned at the Earth Sage and the War Master, pleased that they were not, in fact, ruthless bandits. "Really? Sounds like fun! I'd be more than happy to tag along!"

He feigned a courtly bow, and introduced himself. "Elrin Windheart, Storm Lord of Blister Peak, at your service."
Old 09-29-2008, 09:43 PM
Experienced Adventurer

Treading in the sand, Orion was sweating up a storm. Even with the cool of the night upon him he still was sweating. He had been riding in this harsh land for the last three days, hoping he would find someone who had knowledge of a place were he could find adventure.

Hearing a commotion to the west, he steered his horse toward what sounded like a battle. Reaching the top of a dune, he sat on his horse and looked down at a group of men fighting a Golem. As the men got done with the fight a Dwarf showed up and went toward the group. From the looks of the papers he pulled out and gave to the man he must have found someone he was looking for. Just than a Sky Guard came flying in, but did not attack the group, she seemed to be more interested in what the group was doing as she held a strange arrow in her hand (most likely from one of the men who had fought the Golem). Watching as things unfolded a Storm Lord and another Dwarf joined the groupd of people massed in the pit of the dunes.

As a rogue cloud past over the moon the area grew dark. Pulling back his cape, he revealed his armor, it was as black as the void, and the skull that adorned the breastplate looked almost as it was alive in the night. On his back covered by the massive blood red cape he wore was his claymore. As the cloud passed by his eyes began to glow green as he put a helmet on. He was going to go ride to the group and see if they had any fancy of leting a Death Knight join in on what ever it was they had planed.
Old 09-29-2008, 11:27 PM
Experienced Adventurer

The dwarf shows up with a gunny sac over his shoulder and a ax folowed by a big snow lepperd "this be mi kitty rossco" thay lepperd growls as if sayin hello
________
Alarice

Last edited by tydog05; 08-15-2011 at 01:11 PM.
Old 09-30-2008, 01:30 AM
Adventurer

(((Just a list of the participants to help myself keep everyone straight. Let me know if I misspelled anything)))

Fortis: Kegnar Goldbeard, Earth Sage (Wolf golem: Sol)
Mill Wilkinson: Mill Wilkinson, War Master
Aira: Kartana, Sky Knight (Wyvern: Taylon)
Mask: Elrin Windheart, Storm Lord
Tydog05: Gorde, Dwarf Berserker (Snow leopard: Rossco)
7_lives_to_go: Orion, Death Knight

“Kegnar Goldbeard at yours,” Kegnar said, “I welcome your company. We shan’t want for water in the desert now.” Kegnar took another look at the map, then looked up at the stars. “Anyway, we should get there well before dawn. Let’s…” Kegnar trailed off as Sol began to growl. The dwarf looked up, and saw the death knight atop a sand dune.

“We’re being watched,” Kegnar said, rolling up the map and putting it back into his pack. “Up on the dune to the east, a horseman in black armor.” Kegnar waited a moment, watching the black rider, waiting to see what he would do.
Old 09-30-2008, 02:10 AM
Experienced Adventurer

Grabing the reins of his horse, Orion bent down to the ear of his horse. "Easy does it girl, they wont harm us if we dont harm them." Digging his spur into his horse, he whispered into the horse's ear again. "Onward FoxFire, we must go now." Noticing that he was spoted by one of the Dwarves.

Riding close to the group, Orion stoped about a hundred yards from them. "Hail adventurers, my name is Orion Vryce. I come wondering what this gathering is about, and if it could use a Knight such as myself in anyway." He sat very still on FoxFire's back, holding the reins tight in case he had to flee from the area. He knew that the other horses could not keep up with FoxFire, but that flying mount could chase his down with ease.
Old 09-30-2008, 05:28 AM
Experienced Adventurer

"Orion! Long time no see, pal! Last time I saw you you were going to haunt some folks back in Deadlands! What brings you here?" Mill smiled and rode to Orion. It was obvious he knew the knight from previous occasions.

Approved by Shedek
Old 09-30-2008, 05:52 AM
Experienced Adventurer

Orion smiled as Mill rode closer, carefully holding onto ForFire reins. "What is it with you Mill, No matter what I do, I cant stop running into you and when I do we always get into some kind of trouble.." He said jokingly toward his old friend. "I like to introduce you to my new mount FoxFire, she is the fastest horse around, and in some cases even faster than flying mounts, I won her off an old man." Patting her head to keep her calm Orion slowly dismounted FoxFire.

FoxFire was a beautiful horse indeed, she was a red wine color, with a mane and tail as black as the void. She had armor that shaped itself around the back of her neck and dont her back, she also had a small plate that went in front of her chest and two pieces that wrapped around her hind section. The armor was just like Orion's, it was black as the void and on her chest plate a skull, the only difference is that her armor had gold trim, while his was pure black. The only color that came with him was the red cape, that did such an amazing job at hiding his claymore from sight.

"Im here searching for secrets to what happened to me seven years ago in the DreadMarsh, (for the ppl who have not been in the other RP, & years ago Orion was attacked by a Troll in DreadMarsh and died, but he did not pass the death gate, but got trapped in between the gates, he was saved by a group of Necromancer that found his half dead body and they pulled his sould back to his body) I was told from a minon of the undead wraith the I follow to come here and look for a Obsidian Keep of some sort."
Old 09-30-2008, 06:52 AM
Anti-spam Angel

Everyone who was gathered listened in as the War Master and Death Knight spoke to each other, hearing that they were old friends the atmosphere visibly lightened.

Putting up with a barrage of barbed responses from Taylon about the Death Knights remark that his horse could beat 'flying mounts', as he put it, Kartana was suppressing her laugh and trying to keep a neutral look on her face.

Her memory stirring slightly as the Death Knight introduced himself she thought 'Where have I heard that name?'.

Tags
bravaki wastelands, obsidian keep, role play, treasure