Dragon Tavern Forums

Go Back   Dragon Tavern Forums > Common Room > Renovations and Reality Adjustments

Old 08-02-2012, 09:43 PM
Experienced Adventurer

Arrow TOP 10 Innovations

I was thinking about the purpose of this category of forum. As is told in Making suggestions and as we can tell by experience:
1. Almost none of adjustments was implemented and probably will not be implemented in near future
2. There is minimal feedback from DT staff and we should not expect it to change
3. There are lots of ideas and it is hard and time consuming to pick some really good ones

I want to try to give developers one place to look for ideas that we consider as very good. And if they see some good ideas here that many players want, maybe, just maybe, they will really implement them sometime.

So, how can we achieve that? I suggest to make TOP 10 innovations from the beginning of time up to the end of 2012. We will vote for what is best here and I will create the list in the beginning of this post.

Only rule is to vote for innovation that has its own thread and give link for that thread in your post. Also, to make the votes easy to count, just write "VOTE:" in beginning. Or we can make poll about this in next thread, but I don't know what ideas to nominate as poll options.

If you want to discuss about particular innovation, upgrade it or something, do it in it's thread to keep it organized.

Of course, we can discuss about whole TOP 10 idea here before we start voting. I'm open to any suggestions about how to do this.

PS: I want to make this message clear and easy to understand, but I'm not native English speaker. If you see any mistakes or something, just PM me and I will fix it
Old 01-22-2013, 12:32 AM
Adventurer

VOTE: http://forums.dragontavern.com/showthread.php?t=2478

I really like the idea of adding quests to the game. It'll give the game a bit more depth and content.

Tags
idea, innovation, top 10, vote