Dragon Tavern Forums

Go Back   Dragon Tavern Forums > Common Room > The Bards Table

Old 07-08-2008, 11:31 PM
Adventurer

Default Rp anyone?

Using your DT characters, I want to do an rp. My only thing is that there is no god-moding (dictating what another PC is doing) without their consent and at least semi-literacy. Any takers?

- (\__/)
- (='.'=)==l--
- (")_(")

SWORDED!

Helping Ashen's plot to destroy those damned bunnies and their plot to take the world over, too!
Old 07-08-2008, 11:54 PM
Experienced Adventurer

Sure, I've got some free time to spend.
Old 07-09-2008, 04:33 AM
Adventurer

Okay sweet! Do you want to start, or shall I?

- (\__/)
- (='.'=)==l--
- (")_(")

SWORDED!

Helping Ashen's plot to destroy those damned bunnies and their plot to take the world over, too!
Old 07-09-2008, 05:20 AM
Experienced Adventurer

You start.

This is a sworded bunny. For every sworded bunny in the world, one regular bunny is defeated. If we get enough sworded bunnies on the internet, we can stop bunnies insidious plot for world domination.

- (\__/)
- (='.'=)==l--
- (")_(")

SWORDED!
Old 07-09-2008, 07:13 AM
Adventurer

This may be a little cliche, but:

Chaisma leaned against the tavern's outer wall, twidling a coin in his fingers. Glancing at the entrance, he was hoping to see.... he didn't exactly know. Intuition and whispers have helped him before, and they were saying to wait for the right person to exit the tavern.

Chaisma's train of thought was interrupted by the jingle of the bells signaling someones exit. A regular drunk stumbled out, a wench jerked out behind him. Chaisma grimaces in disgust. "I'm not as think as you drunk I am." He mutters.
But his patience is far from thinning. He will wait, and wait...

The person he needs for his quest will come.

- (\__/)
- (='.'=)==l--
- (")_(")

SWORDED!

Old 07-09-2008, 08:53 PM
Experienced Adventurer

I hope you don't mind me using a different character from the one my forums account is named for. I don't want to confuse one Ashen with another.

Olric dug through his coin bag. It was practically empty. The prices on sunsteel these days were absolutely outrageous, and he barely had enough left over to pay for the meal he'd just eaten. Olric pulled out the coins needed to pay the waiting tavern wench and gave it to her, standing up and heading for the exit. He remembered how he once had loved the food of the Tavern, compared to the military rations back in Bedua. Now, nearly ten years later, he was afraid he wouldn't be able to stomach the Beduan slop if he was ever recalled.

Olric left the tavern, not sure where he was going. He could just go back out into the Shattered Highlands and start hunting again. He didn't really take to that concept, however. He'd been hunting aimlessly long enough, and all his profits went to improving his arms and armor, which were rapidly becoming obsolete as he moved into areas of the Highlands populated with more dangerous monsters.

This is a sworded bunny. For every sworded bunny in the world, one regular bunny is defeated. If we get enough sworded bunnies on the internet, we can stop bunnies insidious plot for world domination.

- (\__/)
- (='.'=)==l--
- (")_(")

SWORDED!
Old 07-09-2008, 11:40 PM
Adventurer

<That's okay>

Chaisma jerked slightly as Orlic left the tavern. This was it. His excitement started to rise, but he quickly beat it down. This was not the time to be irrational. Taking a breath, he looked Orlic down and up, sizing him up. He looked suitable for the task, but Chaisma knew from experience that that didn't mean anything. Thinking like that was what got him in this mess. He decided to follow this man through the shadows, using his spirits as his eyes...

- (\__/)
- (='.'=)==l--
- (")_(")

SWORDED!

Old 07-10-2008, 12:07 AM
Experienced Adventurer

Olric walked through the streets of Dragon Tavern, headed for the bridge that would lead him back out to the Highlands, when he got the sudden feeling he was being followed. He turned to look behind him; nothing. There were, of course, innumerable hiding places someone could be watching him from, but he didn't very well have time to go through them all. He turned around and headed back to the stable, saddling his mount for the ride out into the Highlands.

He couldn't shake the feeling of being followed, even though the Highlands weren't terribly shattered immediately outside Dragon Town. He should be able to see anyone who was following him now. If he hadn't been looking over his shoulder so much, he probably would've noticed the orcs waiting to ambush him, disguising themselves as the all too common corpses in the wild places of the world.

The orcs sprung up, slashing out his horses legs. Olric reflexively pulled his feet out of the stirrups and rolled on the ground to his feet, sword drawn, ready to fight off the orcs.

- (\__/)
- (='.'=)==l--
- (")_(")

SWORDED!
Old 07-10-2008, 01:11 AM
Adventurer

"Damn..."
Chaisma dropped out of the trees silently. Abandoning stealth for presiscion, he leapt forward, lashing his arms out to do a double bladed slash on one orc, his green eyes glowing. Collapsing into a roll, Chaisma fluidly reversed his grip on his short single edged swords and jumped up vaulting over one while stabbing two others. He finally reached Orlic and swung to be back to back. "You alright, brother?" Chaisma said through bared teeth...

- (\__/)
- (='.'=)==l--
- (")_(")

SWORDED!

Old 07-10-2008, 03:42 AM
Adventurer

Send a message via MSN to Rafeal

(Do tell me if this is not a good post, I shall edit/remove it if necessary. This my skyguard by the way.)

Ceria sighed as she was flying over the Shattered Highlands, her mount squawking in annoyance as one of its feathers was caught in the armor on her leg. "Oh, hush up you..." She grumbled, not particularly fond of this Silverclaw Eagle and its constant complaining. She looked around, seeing a fight between adventurers and Orcs. "At least you're good fer somethin'" She muttered, directing the large bird's attention towards the Orcs...

One of the Orcs looked up, fear plastered on his features for a moment before the ear-splitting battle scream of the eagle split the air, the eagle's claws catching the Orc and eviscerating it within moments. Ceria meanwhile, was occupied with sliding her lance into the throat of another Orc, drawing some of the Orcs off of the two adventurers. "Lovely day to kill some orcs, eh?" She yelled to them over the sounds of her mount ripping its catch apart with its beak, making a large mess out of it.

'We're the regulators that deregulate
We're the animators that deanimate
We're the propagators of all genocide
Burning through the world's resources, then we turn and hide'

- (\__/)
- (='.'=)==l--
- (")_(")

SWORDED!

Helping Ashen's plot to destroy those damned bunnies and their plot to take the world over.