Dragon Tavern Forums

Go Back   Dragon Tavern Forums > Common Room > General Chat

Old 07-16-2008, 04:00 PM
Adventurer

Default Hardcore

I seem to be the only one who doesn't know what this hardcore thing is. I have looked in the FAQ and found nothing, searched the forum and found lots of posts referring to it, but none explaining it. I just had my first character hit level 20 and I received 'one hardcore point', however I find no record of it on his sheet, nor do I see anyplace I can use it.

Can someone either direct me to where I can learn about this or else just tell me about it themselves? Thanks.
Old 07-16-2008, 04:27 PM
Adventurer

It is a new character type. The character you start off with is a normal character. Hardcore gets 50 AP per update, but be careful once you die you CANT revive them. Hence the name, hardcore. I also believe you cant advantages for hardcore characters either.
Old 07-17-2008, 04:28 AM
Adventurer

Please look carefully at the FAQ, because information about hardcore mode is there. If you really cant find it hit CTRL F and type in hardcore at the bottom of the page. Then the page will find it for you. Since you say you hit LVL 20 already, you should see: "Create a new hardcore character" at the bottom of your character list when you log in. Hope all that helps.