Dragon Tavern Forums

Go Back   Dragon Tavern Forums > Common Room > General Chat

Old 10-15-2011, 09:32 AM
Adventurer

I don't read the forum very often so I didn't even know about this. Nice to see a wiki. I added the titles I know for Storm Lord, Moon Elf Ranger, Cavalier and Death Knight.
Old 12-20-2011, 04:32 PM
Experienced Adventurer

We've come a long way, but we're far from done yet.

Does anyone have any additions to make to the list perhaps?
http://dragontavern.wikia.com/wiki/Titles

Come on now, don't be shy.
Old 12-21-2011, 12:20 AM
Experienced Adventurer

I think Rowdy Baron should add a credits advantages feature, where you can spend 1-3 credits and gain a *new* and completely random title. (i like the randomness of creatures and dungeons so a random title would be a few credits well spent and not wasted)

and when i say *new*, i mean one not mentioned earlier.
Old 12-24-2011, 07:11 PM
Experienced Adventurer

Send a message via MSN to Sandsfire

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbr View Post
We've come a long way, but we're far from done yet.

Does anyone have any additions to make to the list perhaps?
http://dragontavern.wikia.com/wiki/Titles

Come on now, don't be shy.
do this count ?? this is for my Bone Lord i got them today..

Activate Collector of Gifts Not one for mucking about, you've managed to collect at least 20 gifts in one adventuring stint.
Active Sacklord You're now able to claim with only minimal lying that you've brought back 100 gifts for other people and not even torn at the wrapping paper once to see what was in them!
Activate Helper Elf You're managed to bring back a few gifts, resisting the temptation to take them all for yourself.
Old 12-25-2011, 08:10 AM
Experienced Adventurer

Got two myself:

I wonder how high itll go :>

Quote:
You're managed to bring back a few gifts, resisting the temptation to take them all for yourself.

New Title Available: Helper Elf
Quote:
Not one for mucking about, you've managed to collect at least 20 gifts in one adventuring stint.

New Title Available: Collector of Gifts
I see someone added the 500 ones on the wiki as well:

Quote:
Collector of Gifts - Not one for mucking about, you've managed to collect at least 20 gifts in one adventuring stint.

Hoarder of Gifts - You are seriously one for efficiency, having taken in 50 gifts in out outing, no matter how badly beaten or over stuffed with normal loot that would have left you. Way to take one for the team!

Irrational Gift Bringer - This is just silly. How on earth did you carry THAT many gifts in one adventuring session without dying? You didn't purposely go somewhere weak did you? That'd be lame and totally take away from the monumental achievement of earning this title. Ah well, you'll know the truth even if nobody else does. Congratulations either way.

Helper Elf - You're managed to bring back a few gifts, resisting the temptation to take them all for yourself.

Sacklord - You're now able to claim with only minimal lying that you've brought back 100 gifts for other people and not even torn at the wrapping paper once to see what was in them!

Mighty Sacklord - There are few who have a sack of gifts as mighty as yours, having returned 250 gifts by now, you are very much a bringer of goodwill for Festivus.

Supreme Sacklord - There's nobody better than you and your sack. 500 or more gifts have been taken to those needy individuals all thanks to your generous Festivus spirit. Good for you!

Dabbling Eggnogger - You've sampled a few drinks this Festivus, having consumed at least 10 eggnogs.

Seasoned Eggnogger - You've found your way to the bottom of more than a few drinks this Festivus, having consumed at least 25 eggnogs.

Veteran Eggnogger - You've drank them all repeatedly and decided which one was your favorite. They all are. At least 100 eggnogs down and counting.

Shiny Nose Preparation - You've drank 250 eggnogs, and developed quite the taste for them. A few dozen more and you'll be ready to survive any family reunion!

Way of the Nog - If drinking were a martial arts technique, you'd be a ninja. A 500 eggnog ninja that is!
Keep em coming ^^

Last edited by bbr; 12-31-2011 at 12:42 PM.
Old 12-31-2011, 12:44 PM
Experienced Adventurer

I see someone added the skyguard list up to lvl 150 o_o
nice.

Now we need all the other classes on there to great heights as well!

Quote:

Veteran Skyguard - Having achieved level 10, you're now considered a Veteran Skyguard among your peers.
Watcher of Skies - Having reached level 20, you have earnt the title Watcher of Skies.
Defender of Skies - Having reached level 30, you've been bestowed with the title of Defender of Skies, a most honored position among your peers.
Guardian of Skies - After much time, you've been granted the title of Guardian of Skies, a most coveted position, granted to those who achieve level 40.
Lord/Lady of the Skies - Few match your skill and bravery, and after reaching level 50, you have been recognized as a true Lady of Skies.
Wing Commander - Reaching level 60, you're now known as a Wing Commander. While there are no Kilrathi left to hunt, there's plenty of Dragons.
Elevated - Hitting level 70, you're now known as one of the Elevated, the highest rank before you start running your own air wing.
Sky Marshal - At level 80, you've been granted the rank of Sky Marshal, in charge of your own wings of skyguards in times of war.
Sky Lord Marshall - By level 90, your reputation as a Sky Marshall has grown so much that you're now considered first among peers.
Protector of Skies - As of level 100, you're now one of the select few granted the title Protector of Skies, a reward for countless acts of bravery.
Celestial Warden - At level 110, you're now a Celestial Warden, responsible for the defense of the entire sphere around the Kingdoms.
Cloudborn - Having reached 120, you're now one of the Cloudborn. Your feet barely ever touch the ground.
Moon Skimmer - While not technically having reached one of the 3 moons, at level 130 you've started to travel closer than most would think possible.
Starbound - By level 140, you are one of the Starbound, preparing yourself for month long journeys without landing, higher than ever before.
Eternal Protector - At level 150, you are the Eternal Protector. The populace look to the sky in times of need, and will always see you there.
As well as lvl 250
Quote:
Master in Progress - You've reached recognition amongst the mightiest of the mighty as one of the masters of your art. Level 105 means you're now on your way to becoming a legendary hero.
Renowned Master - At level 115, others travel from across the world to study under you due to your immense power and skill.
Famous Master - Amongst masters, you're now a household name. People utter prayers in your name in times of crisis, and you've been known to have a knack of turning up to save the day! Welcome to level 125.
Great Master - At level 135, you're now one of the greatest masters in history for the last thousand years at least. Hold your head high with pride!
Grand Master - At level 145, yor skill is unmatched. All who witness your skill in battle count you as Grand Master, even other masters of thier art. Well done!
Bloody Powerful - No doubt about it, at level 175 you're bloody powerful
Demi-God of Battle - Does anything stand in your way any longer? At level 200, it's doubtful.
Angel of Death - At level 225, you're the destroyer of worlds.
Godlike - You're level 250. Gods themselves take pointers from you when it comes to smiting.
Old 01-01-2012, 08:06 PM
Experienced Adventurer

I added the 500 gifts and eggnog ones - been testing out about the gifts brought back. Irrational Gift Bringer means that you've brought back 100 gifts in one outing. I found that easier not being over level 50 (so in normal areas) and dumping almost all of my eggnog into the + Encumbrance. Being below 50, I actually levelled somewhat often, so wounds were almost never an issue.

Chosen (unwillingly)
Acended One
Abyssal
Celestial