Dragon Tavern Forums
 

Go Back   Dragon Tavern Forums > Common Room > The Bards Table

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 07-06-2008, 03:07 PM
Zaerim's Avatar
Zaerim Zaerim is offline
Adventurer
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Canada
Posts: 80
Default

You're quite good, Adam! Just try to keep the "you" as the character...

As you try to enter the camp, a magical barrier cut your escape route, encircling the empty clearing... The camp was an illusion! You vainly try to go throught the barrier, with no success. A vague of exhaustion takes you, making you fall on the ground...
__________________
http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm52/qtchi/banners/CookieBanner4copy.jpg

"I'm waiting in cookie jars
Waiting for my traps to spring
Craving for human limbs
I am the Cookie Monster...
Fear me, hate me, but as long
As naughty children come in my clutch...
I don't mind what I'm called"
<(^_^-<) <(^_^-^) ^(-^_^-)^ (^-^_^)> (>-^_^)>
Kirby is everyone's favorite pink monster!
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 07-06-2008, 03:10 PM
Flash's Avatar
Flash Flash is offline
Experienced Adventurer
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: United States
Posts: 111
Default

Sadden by this you walk for miles and enter a shady tavern called the Prancing Porcupine. You then enter a drinking contest with a dwarf.
__________________
Orisia - Sanctioned Alchemist
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 07-06-2008, 03:19 PM
Zaerim's Avatar
Zaerim Zaerim is offline
Adventurer
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Canada
Posts: 80
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flash View Post
Sadden by this you walk for miles
Didn't I say that the barrier was encircling the clearing? (x_x)


Dwarves are known for their drinking habits, but what you really want is to become the most drunk possible, to forget this day... You emerge from your thoughs, still with an empty tankard in your hand, while the dwarf is on the floor, snoring like a bear. You are victorious!
__________________
http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm52/qtchi/banners/CookieBanner4copy.jpg

"I'm waiting in cookie jars
Waiting for my traps to spring
Craving for human limbs
I am the Cookie Monster...
Fear me, hate me, but as long
As naughty children come in my clutch...
I don't mind what I'm called"
<(^_^-<) <(^_^-^) ^(-^_^-)^ (^-^_^)> (>-^_^)>
Kirby is everyone's favorite pink monster!
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 07-06-2008, 03:28 PM
Flash's Avatar
Flash Flash is offline
Experienced Adventurer
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: United States
Posts: 111
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaerim View Post
Didn't I say that the barrier was encircling the clearing? (x_x)


Dwarves are known for their drinking habits, but what you really want is to become the most drunk possible, to forget this day... You emerge from your thoughs, still with an empty tankard in your hand, while the dwarf is on the floor, snoring like a bear. You are victorious!
Ah, sorry about the barrier thing. Uhmm..you found an opening through the barrier.

The dwarf then later wakes and gives you some magic beans as a reward.
__________________
Orisia - Sanctioned Alchemist
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 07-06-2008, 03:31 PM
didit's Avatar
didit didit is offline
Adventurer
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 26
Default

you then eats the beans thinking it will give you '+40 AP' and become very ill

ha i had to write that in...
__________________
now you see me, now your dead....

bring on the wizard rune snaps...
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 07-06-2008, 04:12 PM
Flash's Avatar
Flash Flash is offline
Experienced Adventurer
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: United States
Posts: 111
Default

:rofl:

After becoming ill and dazed you walk deep into the woods and find a large castle that seemed to have been tucked away before. There is a doorbell.
__________________
Orisia - Sanctioned Alchemist
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 07-06-2008, 06:46 PM
wargod87's Avatar
wargod87 wargod87 is offline
Adventurer
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: United States
Posts: 16
Default

you ring the doorbell... you wait for a couple moments. nothing happens, so you enter the castle seeing the once beautiful castle in ruins. you climb up the stairs and halfway up, the stairs collapse underneath you... you blackout.
I hope this is good, its my first timeposting in a thread like this.
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 07-06-2008, 06:47 PM
Flash's Avatar
Flash Flash is offline
Experienced Adventurer
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: United States
Posts: 111
Default

You awake to find yourself in the same ruins of the castle. Standing over you are two necromancers.
__________________
Orisia - Sanctioned Alchemist
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 07-06-2008, 07:01 PM
didit's Avatar
didit didit is offline
Adventurer
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 26
Default

"whats up!" they cheer as they pour you a glass of ale...
__________________
now you see me, now your dead....

bring on the wizard rune snaps...
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 07-06-2008, 10:33 PM
Flash's Avatar
Flash Flash is offline
Experienced Adventurer
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: United States
Posts: 111
Default

You then cry in disgust after having drunk your own wait in ale and after having blacked out numerous times. You then attack them both in rage.
__________________
Orisia - Sanctioned Alchemist
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
continuation, role play

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vBulletin Style by: vbskinpixel.com