Dragon Tavern Forums

Go Back   Dragon Tavern Forums > Common Room > The Bards Table

Old 07-17-2008, 08:38 PM
Adventurer

Wolf grabbed for his two maces. and spoke in the orcish tounge. Calling out the larger one. "Your father was an elf and your mother was a pixie. Time you faced death you worthless worm!" Wolf let out the howl that gave him his name sake and charged the beast.
Old 07-18-2008, 01:35 AM
Experienced Adventurer

[Just as an OOC note... To those who are new to roleplaying, it's often considered courtesy, proper conduct, or plain manners to let everyone else post once before going yourself. In larger RPs, it's hard to maintain a certain order like they had been, but it would be considered respectful to allow them to post instead of posting 1+ pages without them.

I won't join, since I'm uncomfortable in BIG RPs, but you newbies (new to RPing) are doing alright. ^^ If you other people all are alright with them posting a lot, or don't agree that it's courteous or respectful to wait, then just say so. I was giving a friendly heads-up...]
Ryoku Level 6 Warmaster

"This is a sworded bunny. For every sworded bunny in the world, one regular bunny is defeated. If we get enough sworded bunnies on the internet, we can stop bunnies insidious plot for world domination."

- (\__/)
- (='.'=)==l--
- (")_(")

SWORDED!

Helping Ashen's plot to destroy those damned bunnies and their plot to take the world over.
Old 07-18-2008, 03:16 AM
Adventurer

Send a message via MSN to Rafeal

(O.o... Out of sheer self discipline, I will keep my tongue reigned in. I hope you can find it in your heart to forgive me for this Chaimsa, sorry if I spell your name wrong. But, I truly, with a passion, dislike RPs this size that have no OOC sub-topic and a posting order. I must withdraw from this, do what you like with Ceria. Ashen can do that if you don't feel up to it. No one else has that privillege, because they don't have my permission.

So, again, with apologies, I must withdraw.)

'We're the regulators that deregulate
We're the animators that deanimate
We're the propagators of all genocide
Burning through the world's resources, then we turn and hide'

- (\__/)
- (='.'=)==l--
- (")_(")

SWORDED!

Helping Ashen's plot to destroy those damned bunnies and their plot to take the world over.
Old 07-18-2008, 04:19 AM
Experienced Adventurer

(This RP is too gargantuan for me to handle now as I'm quite busy...It seems as though all the original members are leaving, but if memory serves we're in the middle of a fight, so they can just be killed off. Apologies for the inconvenience!)

This is a sworded bunny. For every sworded bunny in the world, one regular bunny is defeated. If we get enough sworded bunnies on the internet, we can stop bunnies insidious plot for world domination.

- (\__/)
- (='.'=)==l--
- (")_(")

SWORDED!
Old 07-18-2008, 09:44 AM
Adventurer

(sorry to see you go. You guys are what drew me in . Anyway!)

The vantage at the top of the ridge was enlightening. Whichever combatant had abandonned it before had done themselves a disservice. From here, she could see the melee laid out in panorama, watch its progression. She released the eagle's reins and gave it a lick of lightning, an electrical goad that sent it squawking away from her. It made her too easy a target - better it help in the confusion below.

And besides, she had spotted the fleeing figure - obviously the commander. She could still see the archers in their rough line, almost guarding the spot where it had been. If she had the mind for it, her position and training would allow her to influence the battle's outcome rather significantly - but there were more than enough people there happily doing that already, and none seemed to have noticed the fleeing figurehead. If she managed to catch him alone, there was much she could learn. Such a creature would almost certainly have led an interesting existance, and so far her methods of interrogation had proven irresistable.

She slid at a brisk walk down the edge of the rocky ridge, keeping the running shadow in her sight and letting it accumulate a growing lead. Things that move in haste tend not to pay much attention to their trail, and it would be best for it to think itself safe and lower its guard by the time she got there. Though she bore a comfortable similarity to the rocky shadows adorning her current position, there was still much open ground between the distant refuge and herself. She had faith in her charms to guard her against a stray arrow or two, but if that entire firing line noticed her moving after its leader, she would have to... deal with it, and that would delay her progress significantly.
Old 07-18-2008, 03:17 PM
Adventurer

(so we lsot Olric and ceira, sorry for mispelling if idid, ao that meens chaisma is gunna have to kil them off, sweet i guess it owuld give us a drive in the story to kill the orcs, even tho...there...not the story but the recuring bad guy thing lookds cool)