Dragon Tavern Forums

Go Back   Dragon Tavern Forums > Common Room > General Chat

Old 09-10-2010, 08:13 PM
Experienced Adventurer

I must say, it's not really working "too" well.
I've been hitting a few of the free ones, and some questionnaires.

I think I've hit 8 offers in total now. 3 of them are yet to pay out.
I reported the problem, but they just told me "tough luck"...

Which, imo was just completely bullshit... they really need to work on their verification system.
Quote:
Thank you for taking the time to contact our Support Team.

We are sorry to hear that you have not received the credits yet.
Unfortunately, the sponsor has not paid for you, so we can’t credit you.
Still, 111 creds in total so far isn't bad, but it could've been better.

Last edited by bbr; 09-10-2010 at 09:03 PM.
Old 12-14-2011, 09:15 AM
Experienced Adventurer

I thought that I might post up and follow up with some information regarding some of the newer ways to gain advantages. I do not work for dragon tavern, just a player, and therefore my opinions are just that. Opinions!

You may know, I am not a big fan of surveys, I'm not that naive to start giving out personal details so hundreds of companies can post me junk mail through my door, or recieve spam to my inbox. Although some of the established survery centers, do not do this, and you can unsubscribe to their newsletters.

My Lands - Online Game
As far as I can see, and I've played the game, its quite fun, easy to load, no contact details needed apart from an e-mail address.

Paysafecard - Sweepstake Competition
Really quick, no huge survey. Took me literally 2 minutes max.

GFK Custom Research- TV Survey
I couldnt get this to work, not only was I not elligible after answering a few questions, the actual server was laggy and unresponsive. But its a good credit payout, and if you CAN get it to work then probably quite good.

Seat UEFA Games - Europa League Sweepstake
I couldnt get this to work, some standard overpowered website for a big car company with too many hi res jpegs and files, and silly animations, ends up crashing or taking forever to get to where you want.

iFree TV - Watch Movies
I couldnt get this to work either, I mean c'mon, if you have software then its got to work. This seemed like some glorified flash player, and its broken. If you can get the 27 credits then good luck, but seriously going to use this to watch videos, movies, etc?

Quatro
Another gambling site, download the software (if you can get it to work) and log in with contact details for it to work. Can't get it to work tho'. Must be having a bad day with these!

Seduction lesson #1 : Supermarket by James Charm
You might think I am joking but anyone want to watch this prat for 1 credit?! No, I thought not.

conclusion
Well thats about all I can stomach, and I ended up with about 40 credits. Hopefully you'll avoid some of my pitfalls, and one I really wanted to do was "The National Lottery" I tried signing up yesterday, and this morning it was gone

Last edited by StarDebut; 12-14-2011 at 09:40 AM.
Old 12-16-2011, 07:06 AM
Experienced Adventurer

I have so far received 200 credits by completing about 10 free offers and it took me about 3 hours. I had to report problem at 8 out of 10 offers, but they always credited it, because i had proof that I finished it. Making the proof (screenshots) and reporting took about 2 hours, 1 hour took completing the offers. I never go for offers where you have to pay. And the free offers are pretty rare, no more then 10 appeared past 2 years. I guess it is because there are different offers for every region and in my region (Czech Republic, central Europe) there are not many offers.