Dragon Tavern Forums

Go Back   Dragon Tavern Forums > Common Room > Rookie Advice

Old 11-23-2010, 02:01 PM
Experienced Adventurer

I have not tried level 3 Lich. Only my Chosen has gotten his Tier 3 power - most of my Immortals still have Tier 1 powers, though some are on Tier 2 (granted, Ienzo's also the only one of my Immortals to have re-morted more than once).

One thing I like about the Chosen's doubling over other's extra exp - it will double all of the xp, even if it's been increased from other sources (such as Star Sign or Immortal Learning). Also, when the Chosen's power and Leg Avenger both double exp, you get 4x whatever the base was (not 3x as I had been expecting).

Chosen (unwillingly)
Acended One
Abyssal
Celestial
Old 11-25-2010, 02:20 PM
Experienced Adventurer

It's the same for Ascended One, the repeated lesson bonus is aplied after eveything else.

I just got 132,703 xp (L87 Elite boss) this included the "paid in blood" and 47,000 xp from my Path Power. The repeated lesson bonus was just over 60% from 11 triple rolls, calculated after all the other bonuses had been added.
Old 12-22-2010, 12:16 PM
Adventurer

Hi. I have a question. I just started my first Immortal, and I was looking through the skills from the Immortal skill trainer. What does SC stand for?

Thanks.
Old 12-22-2010, 06:36 PM
Experienced Adventurer

SC = Success Chance.

If something add +3 to your SC, that means that it will increase your Success Chance by 3 points. I believe that when you go looking for it, it will be under "Skills Used."

(This is as opposed to raising your effective level or adding to your Attack/Defensive rating)

Chosen (unwillingly)
Acended One
Abyssal
Celestial
Old 01-18-2011, 10:08 AM
Adventurer

I just got my Immortal character to level 50 after my initial remort. When I checked the Ultimate skill trainer it said quite obviously that I hadn't gained any skills on the skill list which is fine, but it did say I had spent eleven Ultimate Points when in fact the last time I spent any was when my character was still normal. Is this a bug or is it related to use of IPs? Or am I just missing something?

Thanks.
Old 01-18-2011, 07:21 PM
Experienced Adventurer

It's a bizarre bug where the Ultimate Trainer remembers how many Ultimate Points you spent in your "previous life". (But when you re-mort a second time, it will only remember from your first remort, not all the way back to when you were normal.)

Chosen (unwillingly)
Acended One
Abyssal
Celestial
Old 01-26-2011, 03:39 PM
Adventurer

Thanks for that. Now I have a bit of a problem - could someone explain about Immortal points and Ultimate points more clearly please? As of right now, my Immortal is at level 55 and could remort a second time but hasn't yet done so. I know that normally you get one IP per level but noticed that when I re-hit level 55 after becoming Immortal I got a bunch more -does this happen at other levels without remorting again and if so, when? Also my character has three UPs right now. I know that you can spend them in general or specific ways, but I don't fully understand the limits to the system as in, for instance will spending on generals restrict you later spending on specifics or vice-versa? Last time I earnt UPs I get the feeling I may have screwed up so I would really appreciate some help.

Thanks.
Old 01-26-2011, 03:45 PM
Experienced Adventurer

You get the extra 200 IP when you hit level 55, but then it goes back to just one a level. I think you get a few more every 5 levels after, but I've never gone on to check. When you remort, the number of IP you get per level increases - ie, if you remort now, you'll get 2 per level rather than 1. SO remorting is a more efficient way of getting IP (and you get another power)

I only ever put UP into general skills, so can't help there - but the good news is you lose them all when you remort, so you can try again if you make a mistake (you just have to go through all those lower levels again )
Old 01-27-2011, 02:19 PM
Experienced Adventurer

You can spend up to 10 UPs in a single general category and these do not affect any of the specialties (which can take 2 each).

Chosen (unwillingly)
Acended One
Abyssal
Celestial
Old 01-28-2011, 04:33 PM
Adventurer

Thanks for that. Is there a limit to the number of times you can remort? Also, how many tiers are there to the path power before it is maxed out?