Dragon Tavern Forums

Go Back   Dragon Tavern Forums > Common Room > Rookie Advice

Old 07-12-2011, 01:27 PM
Experienced Adventurer

Quote:
Originally Posted by sorrow_awaits View Post
I'm remorted into a Demigod with Legendary Explorer. I'm sure I've racked up alot of believer points by now, but how do I spend them?
In case you haven't figured this out by now, you need to click on Power List - that'll bring up a box for you to spend points, and see the rest of your Immortal powers
Old 08-01-2011, 04:31 PM
Adventurer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethdred View Post
Nope, it's free - and you keep any advantages you may have bought with credits
Hello, Can anyone tell me if you keep your credits when remorting,or should they be spent on advantages? I know you lose all your equipment not sure about gold either.

From reading this thread I'm also not sure if it is better to wait to remort. Is it worth it to wait to get higher levels the first or 2nd 3rd etc time or remort soon as you hit level 55.

Thanks, any help greatly appreciated!
Old 08-18-2011, 01:10 PM
Adventurer

I think Legendary Explorer should be the first choice, not only for the better xp and loot in sub-locations, but also because it's the only skill that allows you to get more credits!

After legendary Explorer? Mhh... hard to pick... I like Proven Fate just because it allows you to play a bit longer everytime. But I guess Legendary Hunter would be the more efficient choice.

I never felt I needed Immortal knowledge. Yes, it does give quite a kick at low lvls, and maybe if you go beyond lvl 55 then yeah the early full counter skills will get mandatory but otherwise, if you're just aiming for lvl 55 and remort, I say save that for later.

Of course I'm speaking efficiency-wise.... With my immortal skyguard I picked dragon soul and fire weapons, with my bone lord I picked Abyssal and death aura. I kinda prefer variety and RP to raw efficiency.
Old 09-11-2011, 09:21 PM
Experienced Adventurer

The sooner you pick legendary hunter, the sooner you can start hunting for kills.

After legendary explorer of course.
Old 11-22-2011, 01:45 AM
Adventurer

RP wise I am thinking of giving my Dwarvern Berserker (Ophiogeneikos) Dragonsoul with Stone Gaze power. Probably not very efficient but awesome for becoming a basilisk haha.
Old 11-22-2011, 11:04 AM
Experienced Adventurer

I only consider RP for their chose paths, to be honest. After that, all my characters are going Leg Exp > Leg Hunter > Proven Fate > Leg Avenger > etc.

The Main Gang: Deurges - Mieki - Paeruh - Nippur
The Black Brothers: Thaurus - Ender
Old 11-25-2011, 12:28 AM
Experienced Adventurer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hooptie View Post
Hello, Can anyone tell me if you keep your credits when remorting,or should they be spent on advantages? I know you lose all your equipment not sure about gold either.

From reading this thread I'm also not sure if it is better to wait to remort. Is it worth it to wait to get higher levels the first or 2nd 3rd etc time or remort soon as you hit level 55.

Thanks, any help greatly appreciated!
You keep your credits, but you do lose all your gold.

I think we did some calculations, and it's better to remort as soon as you hit 55 - you don't get enough ImP per level for the amount of xp that it requires to go from 55 to 56.

As for me, only one of my chars has remorted more than once - I would strongly recommend Leg Explorer, Leg Hunter, Leg Avenger, and Proven Fate (probably in that order, actually) - after than it becomes a sort of toss up. I like Stone Gaze and Immortal Knowledge actually has been sort of useful. I did like the better luck on (Improved Luck?), but it's a little swingy, so it's worth waiting on.

Chosen (unwillingly)
Acended One
Abyssal
Celestial

Last edited by DarkGwyddion; 11-25-2011 at 12:30 AM.