Dragon Tavern Forums

Go Back   Dragon Tavern Forums > Common Room > The Bards Table

Old 02-12-2009, 03:40 AM
The Anti-Spam Fairy

Send a message via MSN to QTChi
Default [Vote Here] RP Awards!

In light of <3 day that is coming up soon, I thought we'd show a bit <3 to our fellow writers in The Bards Table.

Below are a few categories I came up with (and feel free to post extra categories). Come and nominate your favorite writer in DT and on Valentine's day we'll tally up the votes and post a little applause for them!

Quote:
Best Female character:
Best Male character:
Funniest Character:
Most Annoying Character:

Best RPer (overall best writer):

Best Group RP: [RP's where there were more then 1 writer]
Best Single RP: [RP's that were written by the writers themselves]

Best Character Background:
This is not a competition...merely a showing of appreciation to all the great writers out there! If you see another category that can be added, let me know and I'll edit my post to add it in there!!

Happy Voting!

:: Animated Banner Designer - Click Image for My Work ::

Last edited by QTChi; 02-12-2009 at 03:40 PM.
Old 02-12-2009, 05:32 PM
Experienced Adventurer

Default I`m guessing we are referring to currently ACTIVE characters :)

Best Female character: Q! ftw!...just wish to see more of her in RP :P
Best Male character: Kelric Valas...cuz underneath it all he`s just a squishy bunny
Funniest Character: Tydog...nuttin funnier than a raging dwarf.
Most Annoying Character: Mia Adeimar...nuff said.
Best RPer (overall best writer): Wyeel. (oh, and just wire me the bribe when you have a chance, kthx...)

((the two catagories below...are those actual RPs or stories as well??))

Best Group RP: [RP's where there were more then 1 writer] hard one...but I`d say "Telathos" since it`s been done well and kept up relatively frequently. (again Wyeel...just wire the bribe...)
Best Single RP: [RP's that were written by the writers themselves] "Assault on the Prime Minister" was a good read lately...although it`s not really an RP(??)...

Best Character Background: Not to toot my own horn, but I actually do like Gabriel Adeimar`s (under sn "Raven") background.
Old 02-12-2009, 08:10 PM
The Anti-Spam Fairy

-Best Female character: Lechies Delaroc (by Bamboofox) - she came on briefly, dazzled me with her writing and then vanished!
-Best Male character: Kelric Valas - his writing was always intriguing in my opinion
-Funniest Character: Daerolith - I really enjoyed reading about this funny man and milk mustaches...
-Most Annoying Character: Gorde - Q was being cornered by a monster in Trouble in Daggerspine yet all the dwarf could do was sit back and watch, while admiring her technique….yea….I still remember that

-Best RPer (overall best writer): inkform~~ Whether it is writing Mia, Crae or Gabriel…I always find his posts detailed and great reading.

-Best Group RP: RP- A cold, dark night at the Tavern - This was the first RP I did in DT…Oh how excited I was to be Rping…so excited and nervous! I still chuckle over my initial posts, they were quite awful, but I’m fond of that RP since that was the first time I ever met all of you!

-Best Single RP: Taieyos Baskelris' The Battle of Vilm Ka'tar (Even before Gab showed up, which inadvertently made it double better but...then doesnt qualify as a 'Single' player RP), the story was interesting read and full of complex details) or Kelric Velas' "Assault on the Prime Minister" - Seeing as Kelric's story was the only one that ended up being a solo RP story, it qualifies for my vote! lol... Just wish he had finished it before he left.... *sad sigh*

-Best Character Background: bambooxfox or The Hunt…seeing as I already voted for Bambooxfox before, then The Hunt it is!

Last edited by QTChi; 02-13-2009 at 08:38 PM.
Old 02-12-2009, 08:46 PM
Experienced Adventurer

OH YES IM FUNNY AND ANNOYING MAN I HAVNT POSTED IN SO LONG OK HUMMMMMM
-Best Female character: inK ALL THE WAY her and problems
-Best Male character: uh humm ty no uh 7l2l he has grown wise with the typing force yes
-Funniest Character:i dont know any but me but thats not my vote
-Most Annoying Character: uhhhhhhh got to say Q for saying i am
-Best RPer (overall best writer): Kelric
-Best Single RP: Uhhh dont really read them
-Best Group RP: last fight man its the best

The brothers are gone off in the world far in wide but what brings them together will bring the world apart
Old 02-13-2009, 01:49 AM
Experienced Adventurer

Send a message via AIM to Kelric Valas Send a message via Yahoo to Kelric Valas Send a message via Skype™ to Kelric Valas

Best Female Character: Lysiris. She's true with her character and does a great job expressing the character's intent. Love it.
Best Male Character: Are..we allowed to vote for ourselves? Just curious? If not, I'll go with Crae. Love the way Ink writes about him. He's very..radical..as someone from the Steel Empire should be.(In my thoughts)
Funniest Character:
I'm at a loss here as well, if I can't vote for myself or any of my other characters..nobody seems to really try to incorporate humor in their characters. Everyone is so..serious, but I guess that's how you want them. Well..uhh..I guess..Corde. I laugh at his posts. *Cough*
Most Annoying Character: Corde.

Best Overall RPer: Wyeel. I was leaning heavily towards Ink since he RPs multiple characters like myself and doing an excellent job, but after seeing Wyeel and her clutches on Telathos I've got to hand it to her. She's doing an AMAZING job.

Best Group Rp: A Cold, Dark Night at the Tavern. I agree with Q. Recently reading up on my old posts and I laugh..but because I seemed a lot funnier back then.
Best Single RP: Only time I'm on I've been writing in other's threads or writing in my own. I haven't really read anyone's solo RPs. = /
Best Character Background: I haven't really..ready other people's backgrounds. The only time I did was when people would point something out about them, and then I'd read it for myself. For the most part I just ignore other people's backgrounds so it makes it a little more surprising when the threads unfold.

---

I'll also use this time to apologize for my sudden absence. I've had a little problems with RL things and since I threw my character into an..immediate concern for the others I didn't really prepare for what was going on in my life. I didn't want to have others waiting on me so it seemed like the best idea. I too had a recent loss. My cousin killed himself and we just had his memorial yesterday.

Taieyos will have enough time in Telathos once he enters since it seems like there's still going to be some..problems..and nobody will really be relying on him just yet.

I'll try to finish up Prime Minister but it's going to be a long road. Literally. I've noticed that when I write..I write more in a movie standpoint. Like when I think about something going on I always throw in different perspectives as if there were cameras..

Anyways it's still FAR from being finished. I still haven't even entered the Krakesh Rain forest yet. Sorry for ranting. =P

Old 02-13-2009, 08:45 AM
Experienced Adventurer

Default :o:o:o:o

Wish I'd voted before anyone did. =S... feeling really uncomfortable Anywayz, ere's my zote

Best Female Character: Erh... I'd say Lechies Delaroc the Sanctioned Alchemist! Wish you'd come back =\

Best Male Character: *Covers eyes and jabs a key* Y's closer to K than C, Kelric Valas the River, oops... Reaver!

Funniest Character: erm... Corde!(?)

Most Annoying Character: .... ... .. . Orion Vryce the Deathknight But hey! If it wasn't for him Telethos would be way more 'boring-er'.

Best RolePlayer: Inkform, Die2self and Raven. There, now you owe me... (3-2=1!)

Best Group RolePlay: A Cold, Dark Night in the Tavern! It was the first time I tried RP-ing! Telethos would be good too, but I can't take all the credit, Shedek started it off.

Best Single RolePlay: Haven't honestly read much of them lately best if I don't vote. But I like Assault on the Prime Minister =) (well at least what I've read of it =P)

Best Character Background: I like most of them... don't think I can single anyone out.

Sorry, I'm very indecisive... =P

Character Profiles: Lysiris Farandir & Iridris Farandir

Last edited by Wyeel; 02-13-2009 at 11:14 AM.
Old 02-13-2009, 02:03 PM
The Anti-Spam Fairy

Great nominations so far! And to those who liked the Tavern RP as well! I do miss it a lot~~