Dragon Tavern Forums
 

Go Back   Dragon Tavern Forums > Common Room > The Bards Table

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #21  
Old 04-16-2009, 06:30 PM
tydog05's Avatar
tydog05 tydog05 is offline
Experienced Adventurer
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: dont want to know
Posts: 413
Default

nawh man up and do 1 and get thoes legs
__________________




The brothers are gone off in the world far in wide but what brings them together will bring the world apart
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 04-16-2009, 08:47 PM
DarkVisor DarkVisor is offline
Experienced Adventurer
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Land Of The Short Brown Kiwi
Posts: 937
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by QTChi View Post
Yer obviously not very familiar with the ways of women and chocolate...
Yes but still, walking around with brown gooey stuff dribbling down your back?
__________________
Playing as Dresalk Clothscream, Baltron Cragslammer & Aingus Scornthistle
Thou knowest not, that which thou dost
------------------------------------------
Be awarned, least THEY appear
----------------------------------
To take thee to account, for thou current deeds
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 06-06-2009, 05:35 PM
QTChi's Avatar
QTChi QTChi is offline
The Anti-Spam Fairy
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Searching for cookies...
Posts: 1,059
Send a message via MSN to QTChi
Default

Quote:
”Doesn’t matter. You’ll have to pay a toll now, if you wish to cross my bridge,” Was his stubborn reply.
I frowned, but the troll remained adamant.

Staring at its ferocious little face, I decided he wasn’t worth the battle. Whirling about, I marched off the bridge and headed further down the bend.

”Toll fee! Can you believe that?!” I muttered under my breath as I continued to walk, the chocolate leg starting to weigh heavily upon my shoulder. ”Now how will I get into town?!”

”Ahoy there! Need some help?” A voice suddenly broke the silence.

Looking up in surprise, I realized t’was an old man standing upon a small wooden raft. Within his gnarled hands, he gripped a long pole that was undoubtly the instrument for navigating his vessel. ”I can give you a lift across the river?” He said kindly, as he waved me closer.

Exhausted with the day’s events, I walked towards him, happy to see a kind face.

”Really?” I asked, wondering why he was being so kind to me. I could not shake the feeling that this old man was not all he appeared to be. A chill settled down my back, despite the burning sun.

”Come a little closer dear,” He beckoned. ”I merely wish to help you - do not be frightened of me…”



________________________________________________

YOUR TURN NOW! What should I do?


1.) NO! It’s a TRAP! Didn’t yer mama ever teach you not to talk to strangers! RETREAT IMMEDIATELY and run for yer life!!

2.) Awww, but he’s just a kindly old man who is probably lonely and wishes for some company. A little boat ride across the river sounds very pleasant. Who knows? You might make a new friend… (or at least a great tan)

3.) Meh. I say…Attack the old man and steal his raft! IT BELONGS TO ME! MEEEE! MEEEEEE!!!! MUAHAHAHAHAHAH!




*Post your choice HERE in this thread! I will tally up the votes and continue on with my journey as you choose!!
__________________
_______________________________________
:: ANIMATED BANNER DESIGNER ::
Order yours at the Dragon Tavern Official Signature & Avatar Shop FREE!

~ Qtchi's Profile ~

Last edited by QTChi; 06-06-2009 at 11:04 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 06-06-2009, 08:53 PM
DarkVisor DarkVisor is offline
Experienced Adventurer
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Land Of The Short Brown Kiwi
Posts: 937
Default

It's obviously a trap set by a dirty old man, so ah say option #3 (skin the old goat and turn his flesh into a bag to carry the leg, if there is any left by now)
__________________
Playing as Dresalk Clothscream, Baltron Cragslammer & Aingus Scornthistle
Thou knowest not, that which thou dost
------------------------------------------
Be awarned, least THEY appear
----------------------------------
To take thee to account, for thou current deeds
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 07-13-2009, 10:57 PM
Bragoon Bragoon is offline
Adventurer
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 3
Default

Number 3
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 07-13-2009, 11:23 PM
Kearo Kearo is offline
Adventurer
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 7
Send a message via MSN to Kearo
Default

3.) Meh. I say…Attack the old man and steal his raft! IT BELONGS TO ME! MEEEE! MEEEEEE!!!! MUAHAHAHAHAHAH!
__________________
Character Profile
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 07-14-2009, 02:04 AM
QTChi's Avatar
QTChi QTChi is offline
The Anti-Spam Fairy
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Searching for cookies...
Posts: 1,059
Send a message via MSN to QTChi
Default

So closer I went, until I could see the wrinkles upon his face and the twinkle within his eye.

But a strange feeling cloaked me with every step I took. Slowly, a rage was building up within me - one I couldn’t understand, nor control. Within my chest, my heart started to pound furiously, the racket was so loud I thought the old man would go deaf. Yet he continued to stand there, he gnarled hands holding the pole.

Red, hot desire pierced down my back.

Kill! Kill! Kill! My heart screamed and I tightened my hand around the chocolate bunny’s leg. My face must have revealed something, for the old man now wore a puzzled look. ”Are you all right m’dear?” He said, a concerned look upon his face.

Kill! Kill! Kill! The voices in my head shouted…

”Okay!” I told the voices.

”Okay what m’dear?” The old man asked gently.

I felt the smile upon my face freeze when I realized I had spoken out loud. Before I could come up with an adequate response, I had reached his side. With a shriek that would put a banshee to shame, I swung the chocolate bunny leg and whacked the old man right by the side of his head.

He fell down with a hoarse cry, his arms lifting to defend his face.

Kill! Kill! Kill! The voice chirped as I rained blows upon his head. Blood pounded in my ear as I continued my attacks, giving him no chance to fight back. ”Die! Die! Die!” I yelled, my vision now tarnished red, with the rage I felt within my body.

Soon, the chocolate bunny leg was reduced to nothing but mush…and the old man had long feinted. Reaching out, I dragged his body off the raft and tossed him onto the grassy banks. Nimbly, I hopped onto the raft and stood there, staring at the old man.


YOUR TURN NOW! What should I do?

1.) Sail off with the old man’s raft! MUAHAHA! The world is yours for the taking! Oh and hey! Maybe you can pass the bridge and thumb your nose at the stupid troll. Who’s paying the toll now, Eh? Eh? Eh?!

2.) Oh noes! What have you done? Go help the poor man! Look at him, he’s your grandfather’s age!!! How can you do such a horrible thing? I demand you to take him to the nearest healer right this second!

3.) Stealing is BAD. Good thing the old man is alive. Toss his body aboard the raft and continue on the journey by foot. Surely there is another way to cross this darn river!!

*Post your choice HERE in this thread! I will tally up the votes and continue on with my journey as you choose!!
__________________
_______________________________________
:: ANIMATED BANNER DESIGNER ::
Order yours at the Dragon Tavern Official Signature & Avatar Shop FREE!

~ Qtchi's Profile ~
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 07-14-2009, 06:33 AM
DarkVisor DarkVisor is offline
Experienced Adventurer
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Land Of The Short Brown Kiwi
Posts: 937
Default

Is this a trick question? #1 of course
__________________
Playing as Dresalk Clothscream, Baltron Cragslammer & Aingus Scornthistle
Thou knowest not, that which thou dost
------------------------------------------
Be awarned, least THEY appear
----------------------------------
To take thee to account, for thou current deeds
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 07-15-2009, 03:26 PM
Bragoon Bragoon is offline
Adventurer
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 3
Default

# 1 hehhehe
__________________
Dumb luck wins way to many battle's
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vBulletin Style by: vbskinpixel.com